Nazi Doctor

Discussion in 'History' started by tCan, Apr 30, 2013.

1. tCan

tCan Active Member

I am looking for the name of a nazi doctor who was famous for his use of a 25 caliber handgun to dispatch his subjects.

2. TheDesertFox

TheDesertFox New Member

3. tCan

tCan Active Member

You may. Don't know that I have any answer for you...

4. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

Was it Josef Mengele? I know he was associated with Aushwitz.

5. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

6. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I think he mostly used chloroform injections to kill, or just operated on them while they were still alive. I read a little about him a while back. He was one effed up mother****er.

7. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

Yes he was, which is probably why the name stuck with me. I've never been much of a history buff, but it's hard to forget a monster like him.

8. Gizord1

Gizord1 New Member

Out of all the people I hate, Josef mengele is #1.
    If you read some of the hellish things he did, it makes you wonder how any man, sane or insane, could commit such atrocities.

9. MattShlock

MattShlock New Member

I don't know -- this Dr. on trial in Philadelphia, Gosnell, sounds like one sick, inhuman, SOB.

10. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

Yup. He's kind of the poster child for why gun control won't work. You know, I still have nightmares about some of the stuff I've seen people do to other people, but that ####### is by far the worst I have ever heard of.

11. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

Compared to some of the stuff I've seen, Gosnell is a walk in the park on a bright sunny day. The longer I worked the more I liked my dog.

12. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

I wonder how many of those "things" on that list that were imprisoned and had their sentences commuted and died in the mid to late 50's and early 60's were whacked by the Israelis...

13. tCan

tCan Active Member

Hmmm. Maybe he wasn't a doctor. Maybe it was an officer. I do know he was responsible for killing a large number of people.

14. tCan

tCan Active Member

Last edited: May 1, 2013
  15. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Ever wonder if he's the re-incarnation of Mengele???:eek:

16. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

DFlynt- if their name is BLUE, click on it- takes you to article on person, what happened with them. BTW, ever read The House on Garibaldi Street?

17. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Do you know they offered Garibaldi a commission in the Union Army as a Major General? He said he would take the position of General of (all) the Armies and that the publicly stated cause had to be the elimination of slavery. He never got either job...

18. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Dr. Mengele's family was a manufacturer of farm machinery: They bankrolled his exile. In the early 70s Lasislas Farago did some snooping around South America and found good ole Dr. Mengele. Farago told everyone who would listen where Mengele was but noone cared. Mengele died in 1979.

Farago also found Claus Barbie in South America. The French extradited Barbie.

19. orangello

orangello New Member

I hope they made fun of his name in jail, preferably from behind.

20. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

No I haven't I'll have to put it on my reading list.