National Weather Service orders 40k+ rounds of ammo

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by ScottA, Aug 14, 2012.

1. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

http://www.infowars.com/national-weather-service-follows-dhs-in-huge-ammo-purchase/

What in the wide, wide, world of sports is going on here?

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

3. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

The expansion of Police Powers to all Gov't Depts? :confused: This is something I have noticed for quite a few years now and have commented on before.

NY city Building Inspectors are now armed and have Police powers. NYS Fire Marshalls are permitted to conceal carry and have Police powers as well. NYS DEP also are armed and have Police Powers - not to mention ther own SWAT teams :eek:

These are mainly inspection or code compliance agencies ... why do they need to be armed and why do they need police powers? :confused: Is stacking some boxes in front of an emergency door temporarily really a criminla offense? :( Does burning some brush on your property really call for being drawn down on and arrested? :(

"you are missing the grab bar behind the toilet"
    "Sorry sir, I didn't realize I was missing that piece of hardware for the toilet stall, I'll get it insta ...
    "put your hand up and get on the ground"
    "wait, why are you pointing a gun at me?"
    "you are under arrest for violation for the Building Code"

seriously ... armed Building inspectors!?!?!? :confused: :( :mad:

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Just to give you a little more context. The owners of Walmart are part of infragard and in an emergency they are granted a license to kill. Yeah, I know, I know, I'm just a paranoid kook.

5. Gone_South

Gone_South New Member

Nah, to me it looks like you're just a stoopid monkey eating the barrel of a revolver. :D

6. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Lol great avatar isn't it?

7. fmj

fmj Active Member

Just because your paranoid does NOT mean they aren't out to get you!

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

divide and conquer strategy ... lucky for me Wal Mart has nothing I want/need ;)

cook :p

9. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I love the idea that its my state this time. Fantastic.

10. clem_

clem_ New Member

Its OBAMAS FAULT!.

11. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

For those with a smartphone: look at the information gathered every time you use the weather channel app., or any other app for that matter.

12. vincent

vincent New Member

13. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Maybe they realized people are tired of them making huge money and never getting the forecast right.

14. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

A motorcycle helmet, a lawn chair and your favorite choice of beverage. Mine happens to be the big tall silver can with red lettering along the sides ;) or maybe it's just an okie thing to do

15. vincent

vincent New Member

Now THAT'S funny!!! I scared my dog crackin' up at that!!! :D :D :D

16. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Something's a coming! Sneakily I might add.
    Reminds me (TWICE) when I left my home at about 2 or 3 a.m. in the morning on a weekday, I ran right into a midnight martial-law drill being conducted.
    There were some two dozen LEOs dressed militarily in combat garb, two helicopters above circling, two police cars with lights ablazing in front of McDonalds
    and Walmart department stores, and three police cars in front of each bank (about five) with lights blazing. The LEOs were in mob riot position, stepping forward
    in unison with batons in front, ala Ziefeld Follies at Radio City Music Hall. There's something a coming. And food/water and money is what they will be protecting
    first. I'd probably see troops with blue helmets next pounding on our doors alerting us we must be evacuated to a safe facility, as 'terrorists',
    (there's that boogey-man word again, ala, the word 'communists' of yesteryear) have released bio-chemical weapons in the air. WELCOME TO 1984!

17. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

I hate to throw cold water on a good conspiracy, but that was not NOAA Weather Service- it was NOAA Fisheries Law Enforcement (Federal Game Wardens)

18. Gone_South

Gone_South New Member

Better than flinging poo

19. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Awee ... you ruin all the fun!!! I hate you! :mad:

:D :p

Attached Files:

20. bkt

bkt New Member

Thank you. I was having a major WTF conniption over here. Those aren't good.