Firearms Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

IMO:Glad to hear our Law Enforcement stands behind their oath, the Constitution.
Thank your Sheriff if he is a member and or supports 2A buy hm lunch if he does and buy his opposition lunch if he doesn't!

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
2,584 Posts
From a Washington Post article. Schumer/Biden et al having trouble lining up the votes for Chipman.

"...But the administration has yet to win over a Senate majority, where the contentious dynamics of gun politics have prevented a bipartisan deal on background checks or even a vote on gun measures passed by the House..."

·
Registered
995 Posts

IMO:Glad to hear our Law Enforcement stands behind their oath, the Constitution.
Thank your Sheriff if he is a member and or supports 2A buy hm lunch if he does and buy his opposition lunch if he doesn't!
Some LE does. Obviously these sheriffs do. At least to point.

Just as obviously most LEO do not take their oath seriously as they enforce gun regulations by the thousands daily.
Id venture no ATF agent cares a whit about their oath. If they did they couldnt be ATF agents.

·
Premium Member
4,836 Posts

It's great some LEOs are standing up against such abominations.

It won't matter a bit, though. The defilers look to SCOTUS, and so long the members of SCOTUS remain lily-livered and "yeller" with respect to the RKBA and the nature of the oath's requirement to "support, protect and defend the Constitution," then I'll bet that the BATFE and the DOJ will continue doing what they do best.

Kudos to those in LE who actually care about what they're swearing to and about the essential rule of law.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
2,584 Posts
"Become proficient, get a concealed firearms license, and carry your gun. If you need to shoot somebody, shoot 'em a lot. You're responsible for protecting yourself until we arrive." -- Grady Judd, Sheriff, Polk County, FL.

I know Grady opposes Chipman and I don't even need to look it up.

·
Registered
995 Posts
"Become proficient, get a concealed firearms license, and carry your gun. If you need to shoot somebody, shoot 'em a lot. You're responsible for protecting yourself until we arrive." -- Grady Judd, Sheriff, Polk County, FL.

I know Grady opposes Chipman and I don't even need to look it up.
Be cool if he didnt push the unxinstitutional concealed permit scam though.

·
Premium Member
6,547 Posts

·
Administrator
672 Posts
All:

If it isn't Legal & Activism, it does not belong in this specific forum. Let's not play "how close can I come to the line?"

·
Registered
934 Posts
He's a racist now. Glad to see the race card pulled on one of Sleepy Joe's nominees. A little of their own medicine.😁

How do we know he didn't cheat? haha Biden needs to give up on Chipman, too much baggage

1 - 11 of 11 Posts