National Mall after 9/12 Tea Party compared to Obama's Inauguration

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Last Crow, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Last Crow

Last Crow New Member

I received this in an e-mail.
    First photo below is after the Tea Party 9/12/2009.
    Second photo is after Obama’s Inaugration January 2009.

Attached Files:

• one.jpg
      one.jpg
      File size:
      30.5 KB
      Views:
    • two.jpg
      two.jpg
      File size:
      35.2 KB
      Views:
  2. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

That scene on the right was just disgusting and made me not want to be an american when they broadcast that all over the world for everyone to see. It made us all look bad. They didn't broadcast the fact that the tea party left the mall looking better than before. That was what I was taught leave things better then when you got there. If everyone does that things stay nice for everyone. I can't stand litter bugs weather it is a cig butt or a 55gal trash bag dispose of it the right way.

3. Route 66 Rambler

Route 66 Rambler New Member

We had about 4000 people at the State Capitol building that day, and the park folks there said the same thing about our tea party. From what I have heard about the rallies that went on all over the nation, it is the same everywhere. Not one arrest in DC either.

4. orangello

orangello New Member

{GASP} Republicans more concerned for their environment than Democrats, what is this world coming to. :p
    :D

5. Last Crow

Last Crow New Member

With the Libs it's "do as I say not as I do".

6. Route 66 Rambler

Route 66 Rambler New Member

No doubt. "CO2 is destroying everything. Now give me my $250K and I'll get out of here to fly around dumping thousands of tons of it in the atmosphere."

Ann Coulter has a good point. She says it's easy to figure them out. Whatever they accuse you of, is exactly what they are doing.

I'm a conservative, yes, and these a-holes think they own environmental responsibility, when it's nothing but an excuse to grab power. I grew up on a ranch, and if you don't watch the environment on a farm, you're not going to be able to eat. period. Hunters, ranchers, and farmers are the ones who really guard the rest of the enivironment. With their permit fees and taxes if nothing else. I go out mountain biking, and they always want to restrict areas from us. If you look at a mountain bike trail, it is one single track with about an 8 inch footprint. Check the hiking trails around Phoenix. They are like six to eight FEET wide, with stairs, railings, and thousands of boots kicking rocks loose and causing mass erosion. But they want to ban the BIKES.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009