Nassau County (New York) Police Officer Pulls Gun on Bartender

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by jgand72, May 6, 2011.

1. jgand72

jgand72 New Member

Off-Duty Cop Pulls Gun In Bar

Yikes! Suspended without pay...If I pointed a gun at someone in a bar, I'd lose much more than my job.

2. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

More than likely the cops would shoot you or me down for drawing a gun in NYC. Being that the NYPD has a force of 37,000+ strong these incidents happen more than one would like to believe. Of course the introduction of quota hirings didn't help them recruit the best of the best either.

3. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Stupid situation. Wtf was the officer thinking..

Guns and alcohol do not mix. Thats my personal "fifth rule" of firearms.

4. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

How does that work if your 1st rule is to drink beer? :confused: :p

5. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Silly boy...laws are for thee, not for me.
    Nassau Cty...isn't that where they just busted a bunch of gun dealers for selling ARs with temp pins in the collapsible stocks?

6. jgand72

jgand72 New Member

Correct. Because being able to adjust the length of my stock is evil:eek:

7. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

Yeah, I agree with the bartender when he said, 'that's not the kind of guy we want on the streets, let alone the police department'

I worked with a guy a few years back that was the kind of guy you would expect to do something like that. He got booted from the Marines for shooting up the roof of his barracks (is what I heard). When I worked with him he was ALWAYS talking about the when he was a bad *** Marine (nothing wrong with that except he just kind of freaked you out when he did it) The guy partied with minors and got rough with them when he got drunk, and for the last two years or so has been sitting in jail waiting trial for putting a shotgun in his girlfriends mouth and blowing her brains out. Then he had had his 15 year old son help him burn the body.

Yeah, I get nervous when I see people with that kind of macho gun play type of attitude.