Narrow Down Choices of AR-15 Lowers

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by jcd390, Oct 30, 2012.

1. jcd390

jcd390 New Member

Anyone have any pro or cons regarding BCM, Daniel Defense, LMT, Noveske or Olympic?

2. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Take olympic out of there, but you can't go wrong with the others. Pick the roll mark you like and go for it.

3. slog

slog New Member

Aero Precision is under $100. Good fit with my stag upper, no wobble at all. Still haven't assembled a full gun with it, but for $90 each I bought four. Top notch finish. I'd actually prefer these to the PSA lower.

4. Quentin

Quentin Active Member

It'll be hard to find a DD these days and maybe some of the others you mentioned. Last time I checked BCM was OOS. Anyway, any nicely finished forged lower should be fine. Look for the rollmark you like best.

5. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Among all the options u got there... most probably Noveske will be the one easier to get. It has nice rollmark too btw.

6. hoovco

hoovco New Member

You can get the noveske chainsaw billet lowers for around 200 right now.

7. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Billet? Correct me if im wrong.. i think what u meant the Noveske N4 Gen2 chainsaw.

8. jcd390

jcd390 New Member

I have been able to locate all the lower's except BCM. Man, I can't wait to get this thing started.....

9. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Lets get it started and keep us posted

10. hoovco

hoovco New Member

Oh my bad ... It's actually forged. It's a damn nice forged reciever though.