Name your favorite Glock and why you like it

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by General_Roc, Nov 15, 2011.

1. General_Roc

General_Roc New Member

My favorite Glock. Glock 21 .45 acp hollow tip round 13 +1 shot clip it pack a heavy bang and pretty accurate and you can fire 1000 of shots thru it no jams no miss fires. Its my pick when my back against tha wall and **** not look N good

2. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

Not sure yet

Its hard for me to say considering i only have one Glock currently(G23). I plan on getting a G30,G36 or G27 if G36 not in stock. So, to answer the question, for me it would be the G23(jury still out though:)). Its like the perfect package, it has knockdown power, great for ccw or home defense, holds more than enough ammo, should i continue?

3. glockcoma

glockcoma New Member

Well like the previous poster has stated... You really cant go wrong with any GLOCK, i currently own 2 a (17,& 23), the 17 being my first.. Now in my quest for the perfect glock ive shot them all except for the 10mm ones, but i always came back full circle to the 23 and i couldnt be any happier with my choice in that : ). Compact size, high cap mag's, light weight, utterly reliable and accurate to a T. My EDC CCW weapon with an outstanding round imho. By the way my 17 is jealous because all it see is the inside of my safe since my 23 been home. I swear i feel like cheating on her cuz she was my First, Gotta love tha foo-tay... But hey ma forty may feel the same way cuz i been eye balling the 30 hehehe : )

Attached Files:

4. Seanbo123

Seanbo123 New Member

Well i personally like my glock 36 its the thinest glock they make and its 45 acp . The magazine holds 6 plus one in the pipe . It is my carry piece and goes with me everywhere

5. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Isn't there already a thread on this... :p

Glock 23.

6. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

Hey back of the 30 buddy, she's with me:D