Name Game: You Decide.....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by TWMIM, Oct 26, 2012.

Should I...

Poll closed Oct 28, 2012.
  1. Keep on as TWMIM

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Try to get Benning Boy back

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Doesn't matter, you're an azz either way...

8 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. TWMIM

TWMIM New Member

My story has been documented.

There was a Golden Age, and during that era, there was Benning Boy. He wasn't special, he was part of a special crew.

There was a dark time, a great rift. Then blackness.

There was a Golden Knight, who sought to revive the old ways, and brought back a rested and mighty old crew. He was Dillinger.

But Benny was no more, he was reborn as TWMIM.

Alas, his new monicker was a pain in the ass for alot of people to spell.

So I'll put it to you, good people.

Should TWMIM remain, or should he see if Notdku can restore the mantle that he once held, with the moniker that he once held.

2. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I say it's completely up to you. I have no problems spelling TWMIM, and I'm used to calling you that now. :D

P.S. if your an ass, you the most awesome ass ever. :p

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

The dark days were much harder on Benning than most because he had some personal issues that were weighing mighty heavily on his shoulders.

The drama with the forum did not help matters, in fact it made things worse and sapped his creative efforts to an all time low, which did not help his personal life, RT issues.

During the Great Hiatus, Benning was beaten down, but continued to fight the good fight and stayed in contact when he could. In his absence, things began to mellow in his realm, the boy remained strong, ever vigiliant and by his side, a new sidearm entered the fray, his woman began to take on more and more traits of Xena, Warrior Princess.

Benning was reborn as TWMIM, and has brought back the lively, cheerful, sometimes ackward, sometimes just plain awesome that was here BEFORE the great divide.

Many of the members that knew Benning are, thankfully in a lot of cases, no longer here. And those that did know him and are still around, have embraced TWMIM with the same spirit.

I see no reason to change. TWMIM is Benning reborn. Benning 2.0 if you prefer, again positive and creative and embracing life to the fullest, which is the essence of being Interesting.

My Friend.

JD

4. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I don't give a **** what he calls himself as long as he keeps bringing the awesome.

What's in a name?

5. fireguy

fireguy New Member

Keep the dyslexically spelled moniker you have. BB is gone, Gandalf the Grey came back as the White Wizard, BB should be TWMIM.

6. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Whats in a name

None here seem to care what you call yourself. Those of us that are privileged to know you are just pleased your back and approaching peak form once more.

You will always be the Quillmaster to me.

7. orangello

orangello New Member

I vote for the name "flamingbear". It just makes me happy to think of a bear in flames...maybe even a juggling bear looking sadly through melting clown makeup to its trainer for help as it smells the musty aroma of its flaming testicles...

8. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Anyone who can rally the troops as you do is an asset to any forum. You have the ability to encourage people to question the way they see things.

9. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

What is wrong with you?!?!? :eek::eek:

Seriously. If we transplanted the word "girl from my database" for the word "bear" in that fantasy you would be on trial with that cop in NY. :eek::eek:

A hug bro. I think you need one. :p

10. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

The world according to Gello has always been a wonderment :eek:

11. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Or something out of the mind of the twisted offspring of Stephan King and Tim Burton. :eek::eek:

12. fireguy

fireguy New Member

Maybe scary clown baby might put everyone in a good mood to ponder screen names and potential Halloween costumes.
    [​IMG]

13. TWMIM

TWMIM New Member

There's a deeper story there, for sure.....:eek:

14. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

voted "doesn't matter, you're an azz either way" :p

Seriously, I think it's up to you and those that are close and respect you will honor that decision :)

neverheless ... you will always be the nasty TWMIM to me :p

15. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

This pretty much sums it up for me.......although it will swell dogs big head even more since someone said he was right for once;)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  16. trip286

trip286 New Member

I'm voting "doesn't matter...." ;)

But really, all assedness aside, it doesn't matter man. You are MITWM or howeverthefook you wanna spell it ;)

A screen name is nothing. I use the same one everywhere I go, only for simplicity. I would have no problem dropping it and using another, as I think I could come up with something infinitely cooler than trip286. You did so I think. "The World's Most Interesting Man" is way cooler than "benningboy". Don't worry about it.

17. TWMIM

TWMIM New Member

Thank you for your support...:cool:

18. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Ooooooh rah JD.

19. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

If benningboy has been transformed by life's experiences, a new name is in order, whether it is timmy, swm, swim, or twit or whatever is up to the man.

20. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I have always found you to be interesting!