Naked 91 year old stops intruder

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by gregs887, Sep 24, 2009.

1. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Enjoy :eek:
    http://www.mysuncoast.com/Global/story.asp?S=11167647&nav=menu577_2_11

2. Moss99

Moss99 New Member

Now I know i'm not fit to be a crook. I would have smelled the old man coin purse/metamucil mix and ran for the hills before I ever saw that .38 muzzle.

3. JiroZero713

JiroZero713 Active Member

Gahahaha....awesome.

4. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Gotta love it when the good guy wins...

5. Jess

Jess New Member

I like how they say without even getting dressed LOL that would be the last thing on my mind if i heard someone coming in the house.

that criminal better thank the lucky stars he got a warning shot

6. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Cane..........was that you? :confused:

Jack the Man

7. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

If I hear anyone breaking into my apartment, getting dressed isn't going to be the FIRST thing on my mind.... [​IMG]

8. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

If I hear some one breaking in, and I happen to be dressed, I'm getting undressed, because we'll have time to kill before the authorities arrive.

And it will hurt.

So squeal like a pig!!!:eek:

9. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

Kudo's to that gentleman. The "Greatest Generation" is all but gone, but it's nice to see them go out with a "bang". They sure as hell don't make 'em like that anymore.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  10. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

The warning shot should have been aimed about groin level. ;)

11. Route 66 Rambler

Route 66 Rambler New Member

About ten years ago, the neighborhood we lived in was overrun with gangs and crack. Woke up one night to the sound of a guy undoing the TV hookup in the den. Didn't have a gun at the time, my wife just knew I was gonna shoot somebody the way things were. I probably would have, too.

I sneaked out the window, grabbed a big pick I had been using to trench for sprinklers, and went around to the front door, just as this guy was carrying a 27" TV out. Mostly all you could see of him was eyes, he had this really surprised Buckwheat look on his face.

All he could say was, "You NAKED!" :eek:

I made him lay on his face till the cops got there. They were all making jokes along the lines of the proper use of a tool, etc. Not one of them told me to go get dressed, I had forgotten by then.

It was finally an old lady neighbor who told me to, "get inside, you're scaring my chickens." :D

12. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

That's a awesome story! I always sleep in the raw so anyone confronted would indeed be faced with a 6'2",300#+ hairy redneck holding a very big firearm.:D I would THINK they would be easily subdued or run like hell.

13. Route 66 Rambler

Route 66 Rambler New Member

I'm only 5'4", the pick was just about as big as I am. I do have long hair and a beard, so probably looked pretty wild with pillow hair and all.

I'd like to have seen a pic, probably looked like the eighth dwarf, "Crazy"

14. Major Kusanagi

Major Kusanagi New Member

That man is my hero...seriously. :cool:

15. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

Warning "shot??" How about three? Two to the chest and one to the head. How's THAT for a warning? [​IMG]