Nachez shooters supply

Discussion in 'Company Review Forum' started by DrFootball, Jul 29, 2013.

1. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

Anyone have an issue with them? Bought 2 325 packs of Federal .22LR. Ordered Late Thursday Night. $18.99 each,..but they jam you on the shipping because of how far away,..still cheaper then any local around here...Friday morning they had already charged my account,..no confirm. email until Saturday...At least we won't be "short" for a while....

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
  2. Car54

Car54 New Member

I've ordered from Natchez a few times without any problems. Their shipping is a bit high but they generally offer good prices so I figure it evens out.

3. davva360

davva360 New Member

I ordered from them a couple of times. Like any online store you have to figure in the cost of shipping to see if it beats the local prices.

I ordered when 9mm was impossible to find in my locality and got n pre-panic ammo prices. As I ordered 250 rounds at a time the extra for shipping was split up enough to keep the costs reasonable. Shipping was fast so I have no complaints.

4. DrFootball

I'll let you all know when it arrives...Thx

5. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

I was doing a test, living in Albuquerque, it is $17.83 to ship 2 boxes of the Federal, add 2 boxes of 9mm and the price is $18.64 for shipping fee.

Recommendation is combine orders is cheaper, depending on the site your ordering from.

Now I need to get this pass the wife? :D

6. DrFootball

Big, your in a pretty Town(city)! On the way out here(Driving to relocate from Long Island to Az.) we stopped for 2 days there! Love the Museums!! Will prob. come back @ some point....
    Still waiting for my order, but I doubt I will use them for Handgun Ammo. My BIG 5 is now well stocked...(See Pic of Recent SCORE from Big 5) Bulk Pack was $20 off list(usually $89 or $99-Got it for $69 plus tax-$10 Off plus Extra $10 off for E-mail club member...
    The Finocchi is $17 a Box...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  7. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Museums are wonderful. The food is what I love here.

Range time has been has been scaled back and even further with the new Blue Tick Hound, she is relaxed on the futon - mentally drained this morning.

Have not been on the ammo run locally. Will check out Sportsman's Warehouse and Dick's.

I will purchase locally before internet shipping.

WM has been off the radar, they're stock has not changed at all.

8. mich1377usmc

mich1377usmc New Member

I usually find what I need at NSS. Living in NC the shipping ain't to bad but be glad you don't live in GA because they will not sell to you, something about the state commerce dept protecting LGS..... to weird

9. Missouribound

Missouribound Well-Known Member

Natchez is one of the many sources I use. Being in the boonies, it's almost always cheaper to order online than to take the ride 30+ miles and pay for gas and tax. I have used Cabela's, Midway, Bass Pro. Let's face it, until things get back to normal with the ammo and gun shortage most of us have to buy when we find it rather than shop for the best price.

10. wittmeba

wittmeba New Member

I saw the same posting for the 325 boxes. I didnt order but for 650 rnds it would have cost me $58.00 which is 8.9¢/rnd. Not too bad delivered but if I want to get up early and get to Walmart I can do better. Only problem we are 50 min from the nearest Walmart.

11. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

Natchez Shooters Supply is also a wholesale distributor,that's why they don't ship to GA.,they have an agreement not to compete with their wholesale customers.
    I've shopped with Natchez for many years. Like everything else,you need to know your prices or you might pay more for certain items. I have always enjoyed the savings that I've gotten on the items that I've purchased from them.

12. DrFootball

Even though my order took 6 biz days,..i still have to give them a thumbs up! I will be ordering from them again,..and not just ammo...they have lots of Sights & Scopes,...and the MTM K-Zone Rest even cheaper then MTM's own retail store!!

13. mich1377usmc

mich1377usmc New Member

I knew it was something like that, remember the NSS rep in my dad's gun shop back in the 70's , me I was only in my teen's and had more on my mind than GA sales law>>> LOL , but still always had great service from NSS