NAA .22 Wasp

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by schnelting21, Feb 5, 2012.

1. schnelting21

schnelting21 New Member

What's yalls opinions on the wasp for a fun shooting little gun or is it plain stupid?? What's all the features if any??

2. sjn1955

sjn1955 New Member

This gun is not fun to shoot or reload but it is a great back up gun if you are carrying
    2 others :) I have owned one of these guns for years (not the newer version but with the rubber grips). I never leave home without it and another gun as my primary cc.

3. Kaptain_Planet

Kaptain_Planet New Member

NAA makes great guns. A lot of things you can do to customize ur firearm (laser, grips, holsters, etc..) I'll be picking up the long rifle version in a day or two.
    As for the wasp, it looks great but I've heard many stories of that hallow hammer breaking. I'd personally just go with the plain magnum instead to avoid that problem.
    It's up to you whether you think it's fun to shoot or not.

4. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  5. ninjatoth

ninjatoth New Member

you're gonna lose a good 50% of your muzzle energy in it vs. an average 4" barrel gun,but who cares if it's just for fun,set up a garbage can at 200 yards,aim high and have fun..

6. Biohazurd

Biohazurd New Member

I dont have any experience with the wasp but i have the black widow with .22 mag and .22lr cylinders. I enjoy shooting compact .22s so i think its pretty fun at the range but obviously sighting in on the target is tricky do to its size.IMO You can do alot better for .22 plinkers.

7. BlackWidow

BlackWidow New Member

For CC I like the Pug and Black Widow better than the Wasp or standard Mini Magnum. For plinking The Earl series is cool - Comes in 3", 4" or the 2.5" Sheriff model. The Wasp is more of a novelty and there have been problems with the hollow hammer breaking. NAA has great customer service and a lifetime warranty, so get what you like and don't worry.

8. schnelting21

schnelting21 New Member

What do they look like??

9. BlackWidow

BlackWidow New Member

The Wasp:
    [​IMG]

Same frame as the Magnum mini, but with rubber grips instead of wood, stylized cylinder and cylinder pin, and the "skeletonized" hammer..