N korea threats and ammo

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by Tenderribbs, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tenderribbs

Tenderribbs New Member

Well if we didn't have a ammo shortage before we will surly have one now . That looney N Korean general said he was going to turn Washington, D.C. Into a ball of fire , that's pretty much declaring war . Preppers will be gathering even more ammo and stockpiling them. I have never reacted to potential threats in a knee jerk reaction but this guys a nut if he can figure out how to deliver that nuke the distance required he will use it. I'm starting to prep the basics.

2. WonderingMind

WonderingMind New Member

What worries me is of they fire nukes from three freighters. One on the east coast, one in the golf of Mexico and one on the west coast. Then detonate the bombs in upper atmosphere, EMP bomb us.

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

How would he deliver a nuke to DC? FedEx- but the UPS rate is probably a bit less.....

4. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Shouldn't this be in the "politics, religion and controversy" forum??

5. Wiebelhaus

Wiebelhaus New Member

What kind of small arms do they run?

6. WonderingMind

WonderingMind New Member

I think you are right.

NK has a bunch of short and medium range missiles. The trick is if they have miniaturized their nukes then we are looking at a "One Second After" scenario.

7. robertb6112

robertb6112 New Member

North Korea is a joke. They do not have the technology. Even if they did a rocket wouldn't even get to Japan before being blown out of the sky.

8. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Reminds me of a movie I once saw

Attached Files:

9. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

North Korea attacking the U.S.. Sorta reminds me of the mouse that climbed up an elephants leg with rape on his mind.:eek:

10. WonderingMind

WonderingMind New Member

They load the missiles up on some cargo ships and launch near the coast lines they could be launched and detonated before we even know what happened.

11. WonderingMind

WonderingMind New Member

Nukes are the ultimate power equalizer. Especially if they don't care if they get bombed in return.

12. robertb6112

robertb6112 New Member

I'm not scared. I'm 100% sure it won't happen. If anything they will attack south Korea.

13. WonderingMind

WonderingMind New Member

The part that concerns me is that the POTUS and the rest of the executive branch is so weak on foreign policy that our enemies could be emboldened to attack at what they perceive to be our weakest moment in decades.

14. StainlessSteel215

StainlessSteel215 New Member

Yeah I think its safe to say we can all rest well....intel is already over there with our special ops teams keeping an eye on the little price of NK. they have been pulling this crap for years, nothing new just new threats. This time though they might just gets whats coming to them.

Whats tragic is the poor people that have suffered under NK's gov brainwashing. They are literally starving yet he spends every last dollar on their military. Its sad really....they dont even know it

15. robertb6112

robertb6112 New Member

You do have a point there.

16. WonderingMind

WonderingMind New Member

I wonder if they will push too far this time. After all they repudiated the Cease fire, they have the Bomb and I will bet a box .22lr that they have bio and chem WMDs as well. They just might be off their rockers enough to think they might get away with using them.

17. JonM

JonM Moderator

im not sure losing washington dc would really hurt the country...

much like that il guy im gonna nuke the political talk pre-emptively

Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.