Mythical "Chupacabra" found in Texas?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by lonyaeger, Jan 19, 2010.

1. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

This critter was found just up the road from me. It is a mythical animal who allegedly drinks the blood of other animals (in Spanish, "chupa" = sucks and "cabra" = goats). Forget about the wild dogs, I'm gonna go hunt these suckers!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UhxEz3b_fA]YouTube - Bridgeport Texas Strange Hairless Animal - Video 2 of 2[/ame]

2. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

This is that old deal that is really a coyote that had mange or one of those hairless mid sized dogs that may have mated with a yote and the one in 1/4 offspring is it? Not gonna look, just because....

3. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

You gotta see it. :eek:

4. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Not to mention that it looks delicious!

5. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

That is really groce what the hell I hope I never see anything like that!!!:eek::eek::eek:

6. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Well then, you better not come to Texas, RSG!

[​IMG]

7. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Yeah, that is what I was talking about. Like 5 year old pic and all. DNA showed it to be canine.

8. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

I think the photog just forgot to change the date on his digicam, Skull.

9. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Yea, that happens whenever there is critical pic being taken of a mythological creature....

There was a whole Monster Quest episode dedicated to that pic. :cool:

10. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

The one in the video doesn't look like it had mange. I can't identify it as a dog or coyote either.

11. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Could a yet-to-be-identified animal not have canine DNA?

12. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

They need only to take it to the local university and settle it.

13. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Big foot just knocked on my back door and asked for a sandwich. I gave him a nice ham & cheese but that ungrateful bugger is a vegeterian!!!

14. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

When I signed on as an FTF member, I took on the responsibility of protecting my fellow members from potentially dangerous threats. I felt it was my duty to share this with all of you. Texas is a big state, but the Chupacabra could be migrating to your state in short order. Don't say I didn't warn you.

15. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

It looks like a hairless chihuahua. I could kill it with my pellet gun. :rolleyes:

16. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

:eek:

17. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Okay, I'll try it and post a range report with the results.

18. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

NO!! Mr. Bigglesworth, what did they do to you?!!!!

Dirty cowboy b@$t@rds!!

19. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Well, the mythical "Chupacabra" has been identified by a biologist as a hairless raccoon. How or why this raccoon lost his hair we may never know.

Am I disappointed? Yes, but I can hold my head high in knowing that I did my part to keep FTF members safe and to rid the world of this insidious, vile "goat-sucker." And they would probably be dangerous, too, if one was ever found alive, but every one they find is dead and, therefore, harmless.

20. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Raccoons are close to the cat feline family.

Felines happen to have lots of spontaneous mutations that cause this exact type of thing. Many of the different cat breeds are created because of the spontaneous mutations.

Hey we were getting chased by that thing on FTX at Ft. Hood one time. Oh wait it was me blowing on a dying rabbit call. HEHEHEHEHEHE