Mystery company buying up US gun manufacturers

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Agent_Smith, Dec 7, 2011.

1. trip286

trip286 New Member

Already debunked. Soros has nothing to do with it.

2. neilage66

neilage66 New Member

Move along...nothing to see here. ;):)

3. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Of course, trip and neil probably joined just this year to spread Soros' disinformation in order to keep gun owners happily ignorant while he assimilates the country's gun industry. :cool:

4. tellmaster207

tellmaster207 New Member

The thing that creeps me out is how this story never dies. Anybody have a ball park figure on how many times this has been posted?

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

That's right, I'm an anti gun spy and propagandist.

6. tellmaster207

tellmaster207 New Member

Hay Trip we both posted @ 4:21 & my post was first. Do to forum etiquette you owe me a beer.

7. ScottA

You admitted that far too quickly. You are obviously admitting you're a spy, so that we won't think that you are a spy. ;)

8. trip286

trip286 New Member

I'm a master propagandist.

9. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

tin foil hat shirt.jpg

In fairness, article does not make the usual "Soros is doing it" claim. Gunmakers that have been poorly managed (even tho they made good guns) have shut down (Ithaca, anyone?) Well run companies that make profits, attract investors- Good thing.

10. ScottA

And today's political environment only makes gun companies even more lucrative. It would be very easy to look at a company's books and market activity and determine if an acquisition makes good short term sense. There's a whole lot of truth behind this photo.

Attached Files:

11. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

^^^^^and that photo wasn't even meant to include all the international sales to Mexico.

12. neilage66

neilage66 New Member

Ha!

Time for me to fly...my cover has been blown here.
    ScottA has intuited my master plan and the jig is up. :p

13. trip286

trip286 New Member

come get me and take me to our safe house!

14. ScottA

I'll make a deal with you. You give me evidence on George Soros and Michael Moore, and I'll guarantee that you do not see the inside of Rosie O'Donnel's mountain love nest.

This offer expires in 24 hours. Take it or be consigned to a hell that Gitmo only dreams it could be.

15. trip286

trip286 New Member

You can't hurt me! Didn't you see the post that mulie made about moose meat in a canoe? The damage has been done, I have nothing left to live for!

16. neilage66

neilage66 New Member

The immensity of Michael Moore is a mountain of evidence unto itself.

Nothing further your honor.

Please no Rosie.

17. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

Yea I got this email this morning .

18. Triumphman

Triumphman Active Member

Don't know 'bout you Guys, but Freedom Group has me scared with purchasing Bushmaster, Remington, Marlin and I'm sure a few others, and placing them under Remington's care to manufacture. I like Remington, but when this happened, they made the Marlin lever action a piece of junk. Now all anybody in Washington with a Anti-Gun sentiment has to do, is snap their finger at Remington, and more than one gun manufacturer will be forever gone.
    Del

19. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

Cerberus scares the heck out me. I would suggest many should study up on how cerberus organizes thier limited partnership private equity funds. We (as in mere mortal we) have no idea who owns how much of freedom group. Steve Feinberg owns Cerberus. Freedom Group is managed by Cerberus. There is no way to tell if Soros is or is not involved in the investment group. Speculation either way is an exercise in futility.