Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MyGunDB_Contest_Logo.jpg

I was recently contacted by the folks at MyGunDB and I'm proud to announce the formation of the MyGunDB Giveaway!

MyGunDB is giving away 3 full registrations for the MyGunDB Software and the first place winner will also receive a 1-year membership to the NRA.

From MyGunDB:

The MyGunDB firearm inventory software offers many features to help maintain your collection digitally by meeting ATF digital boundbook requirements.

Whether you are an enthusiast, a C&R collector like myself or you are an FFL with a large inventory, MyGunDB will help keep your information safe and secure, and, just as important, organized.

You can use MGDB free for up to 10 firearms and registration allows unlimited firearms. The software also runs on Windows, Macs and Linux, and there is an Android app available as well (IOS edition is submitted and waiting Apple approval).
Rules & Entry
- To enter, reply to this thread one time. That's it!

On August 12th we will close this giveaway, put all the names in a box, and draw three winners on August 13th in a live drawing.

The winners will have 24 hours from the time the winners are posted to claim their prize. If you do not respond with your address within that time a new winner will be chosen. The same rules apply to the next winner.

Good luck and thanks to MyGunDB.com

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to FTF PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas 78667. Entries must be received by August 12th, 2012. Void where prohibited. Free shipping to anywhere in USA. Winner subject to International shipping and custom fees.

MyGunDB_Contest_Logo.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
In, thanks for the chance!

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Sweet! Thanks for the chance to win.

·
Administrator
26,159 Posts
As a Mod, I usually sit these out, but WILL throw my hat in the ring for this one! Thanx!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Count me in, thanks

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
I'm in. I tried his free version, and I loved it.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
I have the program. It is fantastic. Everyone should get in on this it's a great giveaway. They are also working on an app that will have full sync capability with the desktop program. Anyone who doesn't win I would recommend purchasing the program it is well worth the investment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for having a contest; I appreciate the opportunity to advance in my knowledge, skill, and preparation for disaster.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Can't win if you don't enter.....so add me in as well.

1 - 20 of 208 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.