My toys

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by snapdragon75, Oct 12, 2013.

1. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Interesting color schemes.
    ...It does make me want to get to doing the Duracoat jobs I've been talking about for a couple years now:eek:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013

2. JW357

JW357 New Member

Why is this thread in this section? This has nothing to do with suggestions to the forum.

3. snapdragon75

snapdragon75 New Member

Sorry I don't quite have the hang of this form app yet.

4. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Nice looking family you got there.
    Maybe a moderator can move this thread to the introductions forum.
    Welcome to the forum. Enjoy.

5. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

Ummm, isn't this called the "firearms' forum? That 1st one isn't even a firearm, no? I can see the orange plug in the end. I'd bet the 2nd one isn't, either.

6. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I think he painted the barrel.

7. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i have to agree, that the barrel is probably painted, because the logo looks like a Taurus.

8. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

9. snapdragon75

snapdragon75 New Member

Not toy guns... Lol
    Hi-point 9mm, Saige 308 and Taurus 840.
    Good eye I did paint the tip of the barrel.

10. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

Might wanna reconsider the barrel paint. Could be illegal

11. snapdragon75

snapdragon75 New Member

Naw... It's my home defense gun it won't leave the house... The only way someone will see it is if there stupid enough to break in my home!!! Lol

12. AR10

AR10 New Member

Toys. Not so much. Yesterday in a indoor range, a guy brought in what looked to be an old Japanese WWII rifle.

He was leaning on it, with the barrel on the tip of his foot.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  13. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

Illegal as hell, you know this a open forum. Don`t be surprised if some one shows up on your door step...............

And By The Way............

Guns Are Not Toys !..........

14. snapdragon75

snapdragon75 New Member

Ok guys all of us on this forum know that guns are NOT toys!!! I meant it as a figure of speech... Just like a MAN would say that a collection of cars are his toys!!! One of the first things that the army teaches you is that a Weapon is not a toy!!! I've been deployed over seas so I know how real the danger of a weapon can be!!! Calm down and don't take anything on this forum to heart.

BTW no one will be coming to my house telling me what to do with my (TOYS!!!)

15. AR10

AR10 New Member

As long as some us are criticizing your choice of words, lets continue. The NRA no longer allows guns to be called weapons at any of their firearm safety classes. Exactly why, is unclear to me. I guess they are trying to make guns seem neutral.

While a hammer could be a weapon, guns are no longer called that in some circles.

16. snapdragon75

snapdragon75 New Member

SMH... Well if I say toy, tool, weapon or any other name there's always going to be some know it all smart *** that will say something about it.... Instead of fighting among each other in choice of words we should be fighting those who whammy to take our rights to have our weapons, Toys, Tools or what ever we want to call our guns.... I for one love the NRA and what they do for us so called ( GUN NUTS)....

17. ctshooter

ctshooter New Member

I'm curious to know exactly what makes you think you have a say in wether the state officials where you live, or the Feds come and tell you that the painted tip of your is illegal?? The way you have those guns painted they do resemble toys.

You are the one that posted the pics in an open forum, and if someone does show up to call you on your actions then you are the one that has to take the responsibility for it period!!

18. snapdragon75

snapdragon75 New Member

Your right I don't have a say, but luckily my state doesn't have a law on painting your Firearm... So like I said in my prior post instead of trying to attack me... Why don't you try helping... Do t make yourself feel like you need to put ppl down to make yourself seem superior to someone... Try helping you will see it makes you feel better then putting ppl down... That's why our great nation is going down the drain!!!! Look out for ur brother in arms!!!

19. snapdragon75

snapdragon75 New Member

Let's wait and see what some other smart *** has to say?!