My sincerest apologies

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by matt g, Jun 10, 2009.

1. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

My sincerest apologies to those affected by my mistake. I'm on heavy meds for Manic Depressive illness and they're messing with my mind heavily. I stepped down largely to eliminate another stress in my life.

I hope to return to serving you as a moderator in the future once I get my head out of my *** and once the meds quit screwing with me.

2. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

No worries, bro.

If anyone has a problem with you stepping down to reduce stress, they can talk to me and I'll throat punch them for ya.

:D

3. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Really glad to see your post Matt. Not that I feel any sort of apology is necessary, I'm just glad to see your still a part of the crew.

All families have their tiffs. Don't sweat it.

Jo

4. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

Anyone can make a mistake, and everyone does....but it takes a real man to apologize. I may disagree with 80% of what you say, but I have 100% respect for you for admitting when you're wrong. Good to see you back...

5. user4

user4 New Member

Can't tell you how pleased I am to see you here today.

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Matt - We have talked, but I want you to openly know that we love you brother, and if you need time, or anything else, then do what you need to get you and your family right in the world.

If there is ANYTHING we can do in the Dillinger household, please do not hesitiate to ask.

JD

7. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Matt I am glad to see you post. I kind of figured there were other stuff a little more pressing that keeping all of us in line. I will until your return be on my best behavior I promise.

8. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Sorry to hear you stepped down. But as said earlier, it takes a real man to appologize. Hope you feel better and if there is anything you need, don't hesitate to ask.

9. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I second that and I have no idea what happened. :)

10. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

No need to apologize Matt. No bad feelings here. I believe you were responding to what you thought was an attack on your speech rights, as did I. No one ever needs to apologize for that in my book.

Get things going in the right direction, not just for you, but for your family. They need you well. We need you well.

If you ever just want to vent or talk, you know where to find me.

Stay strong,

Skullcrusher

11. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Welcome back Matt!! Nothing to apologize for bro..as has been said, all families have their little tiffs occasionally. I hope you come back to Moderate the forum once you feel up to it.

12. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Matt,

Without you I'd never have found Mr. Bungle. Then where would I be?

I've got your 6 any time...

13. orangello

orangello New Member

I guess i missed something.

Feel better Matt; that can be a tricky situation to deal with. Don't make any sudden changes without talking to somebody.

Peace

14. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Its all good, Bro. Get well.

15. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Good to see that you're okay. If I can help in any way, preferably an inexpensive way, don't hesitate to ask.

16. canebrake

canebrake New Member

matt, this forum is, and needs you. I'm glad to see you back and working through issues that many ignore or remain in denial!

A good friend and drag racer used to say, “Sometimes you just need to drive through the tire shake!”

Drive on matt, and when you get it sorted out, then and only then consider taking on a heavier load.

If you need anything just ask, and remember you and your family are in my prayers.

cane

17. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Welcome back Matt, I do not know the situation or cause, but I will be the first to admit it's happened or will happen, to all of us at one time or another. I respect you for your openness and honesty. Now, if your up to it, go do some PT! ;)

18. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

Bout time

Very glad to see you here Matt, Very Glad. No apoligies necessary. Some people think I need to be medicated. I have learned to really enjoy my insanity. Don't go nowhere. Stay right here with those who care about you here.

19. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Matt, always remember, I got your back.

20. BILLYBOB44

BILLYBOB44 Active Member

Matt, good to see you with us right here. Hay, step down for awhile, and get your+your families lives in order. We're all here for you, and I think you know it. Hang in there guy!!:):)