My shotty christmas gifts...

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by Zacsquatch, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Zacsquatch

Zacsquatch New Member

My MIL had won a raffle to help a paralized hunter this past fall and they had won a shotgun I didnt know about. Nobody in thier family hunts so they decided to suprise me with it at christmas!

It is a Remington 11-87 Supermag waterfowl edition! Deffinetly not a gun I would ever spend $800 on but now that I have it, I love it. I dont waterfowl hunt much so I think dropping $300 on a slug barrel wont be too bad.

My dad also picked up a Benelli nova 20 ga for me. My landlord had won it at a gun show last year and I have drooled over it ever since. My dad sneaked in and bought it off him before I could without me knowing and gave it to me for christmas.

[​IMG]

Wow, funny how everyone is getting free guns, haha.

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Wow. Looks like somebody has snowed the family into thinking he was a good boy this past year. :p

Nice looking additions you have there brother.

JD

3. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

I'm trying to figure out what you make with Jiff, marshmellows, Minute Rice, Coffee Creamer and Dr. Pepper?? I don't even want to think about what that pink thing on the floor to the left might be! :eek:

Nice Shotties, though!

4. Zacsquatch

Zacsquatch New Member

Yea, the kitchens messy... Cabin fever is starting to hit hard, haha.

5. kzink

kzink New Member

looks like some pretty good gifts you got there

6. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I'd say you scored big this year! That is a good looking pair of shotguns.

7. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

That's excellent. Enjoy those rascals.

8. ItsmeShane

ItsmeShane New Member

how is that 11-87 treating you? id like to try one of those out myself sometime.

9. Zacsquatch

Zacsquatch New Member

Its a blast to shoot! Its very fast and smooth.. faster than I thought it would be. Like I said, not a gun I would ever purchase myself but I loved that I got it as a gift.

10. ItsmeShane

ItsmeShane New Member

Well I love Remingtons, not a big fan of autoloaders but that is a sweet looking gun, Ive heard good things about it from several other people. It is a nice looking shotgun brother, looks like you had a GREAT Christmas.