My review of the Sig Sauer p238

Discussion in 'SIG Sauer Forum' started by jeffkaiser1989, Jul 5, 2013.

1. jeffkaiser1989

jeffkaiser1989 New Member

I have a review up on youtube which i am posting the link to my channel below. Please take the time to watch any comments and supportive criticism is appreciated. Enjoy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ycd14NZh1k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ycd14NZh1k[/ame]

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Not bad for a first run. It was evident that it was your first gun. A bit more research and fun facts might be a good idea.
    I call for a disassembly video.
    Good job keep at it.
    BTW the phrase you were looking for is loaded chamber indicator.

3. jeffkaiser1989

thanks bud! ill do more research on the next one. Im looking for at least 5 disassembley votes before i do a video. as this one took 5 takes to get where i wanted it. you should the blooper reel i got tongue tied a few times lol

4. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Nice Jeff. For a supportive criticism suggestion, I would start out with a back ground that isn't too distracting from the focal point. Ya know how the NFL/NHL/NBA etc uses a draped cloth behind the person being interviewed? Something like that. Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next video you make.

5. jeffkaiser1989

good idea ill try that. Thanks!

6. jeffkaiser1989

I hope everybody has enjoyed this review at current i have gotten enough votes for a disassembley vid i might make one up anyway but i haven't decided yet

7. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

all in all, not bad. i think you did pretty good for your first video review of a pistol.