My Primary HD passed its test today

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by kirbinster, Mar 20, 2013.

1. kirbinster

kirbinster New Member

My gun is my tertiary line of defense. My alarm system is my secondary, but my primary works quite well. I went to the front door after the primary alerted me that something was up. I see a FedEx truck in the driveway and a guy walking up the path. He is busy on his phone and looking down as he walks to the door. He gets about five feet from the door and freezes and just about craps his pants. I wish I had my camera with me to capture the look of pure terror on his face when he saw these next to me:

[​IMG]

2. orangello

orangello New Member

I hope that Feinstein female tries to steal your newspaper.

3. kirbinster

kirbinster New Member

Sounds good, send her over, its almost dinner time and they are hungry :)

4. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Feinstein "Ala-mode" a side of snow , or "Yukon Jack" and snow , Mmmmm..!

5. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

Beautiful dogs! Glad you are defending what is yours

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

"Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look......" :p

7. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Nice dogs:

but one of the looks a bit chubby compared to the other. ..:p

8. orangello

orangello New Member

Perhaps the UPS man wasn't quick enough?

9. BWilder

BWilder New Member

that lierally made me LOL

10. trip286

trip286 New Member

one of my favorite lines from any single performance, ever. I like the entire quote though...

" Let me have men about me that are fat,Sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights.Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look,He thinks too much; such men are dangerous."

Very self serving, but oh so damn true. Makes be think of another saying, "big fish in a little pond."

11. locnload

locnload New Member

You better check with your Vet before ya feed em any of that California Senator Chow, might be awful bad for em. :D

12. kirbinster

kirbinster New Member

The UPS guy loves these dogs. He brings them cookies all the time. Now when the big brown truck comes by they start barking and clawing at the door to get out to go get cookies :)

NOT the case with FedEx. Last week the FedEx guy came by and was walking up from the driveway looking down at his phone. The dogs had alerted me so I was just outside the front door holding both dogs by the collar. He got within about five feet and looked up and just about crapped his pants when he saw these guys. I wish I had my camera to take a picture of the look of pure terror on his face. I bet he won't soon be walking up to my door looking down as he walks again.

13. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Can they handle the cookies? they are not dangerous for them?