My Pelican 1520

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by okdonk, Apr 21, 2012.

1. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Bought this case 2 weeks ago. But just had time to properly plucking the foams as how i wanted to set the guns in there. Got it from ebay for $118 shipped. Turned out how i expected, good quality and easy to customise.
    From left to right: G19 Gen4, G26 Nibx, G19 Gen4 FDE, G23 Gen4 FDE, Sig P2022 and Glock Hi-Cap Mags. Purposely left the space empty between the Sig & Hi-Cap Mags for my suppressor (measured). Hopefully on the top right i can put my Streamlight TLR-1 and Lasermax Uni-max.
    How is my Pelican case setup? Did i waste any spaces?

Attached Files:

2. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

very nice. How difficult was that? Have you done it before? What did you use to cut it?

3. XxChino13xX

XxChino13xX New Member

Ditto...
    I've never customized a case before, but that came out clean as hell. I love the way everything fits in there perfectly, I think when the suppressor is in there, it will really finish it off though lol

4. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Thx. This is my first case and was easy to do. Also the Pelican cases comes with 1/2" pluck foams. So just measure the dimensions before you pluck them off.

5. Vincine

Vincine New Member

What did you do? Get one in each caliber? They all look about the same barrel length. Which do you prefer to shoot? Which do you shoot best with? What's the deal with the slide on the second from the left?

Yeah, I'm nosy.

(Nice job)

6. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Very, VERY nice indeed. It looks great. I've heard a lot of good things about Pelican cases.
    I'm going to have to research what 1/2" Pluck foam means.

7. okdonk

okdonk New Member

I just love Glocks. They are all compact sizes including the Sig. Only the G26 which is sub compact. The G23 Gen4 FDE is my first .40, so im still trying to get used to it. More recoil n power for sure. The G26 slide n barrel is Nickel Boron coated. If i have to choose one among them, i'd choose G19 Gen4 black of the FDE.

8. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Nice case and excellent job fitting it for your Glocks!