My number one Christmas Item

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by tCan, Nov 21, 2012.

1. tCan

tCan Active Member

A Marlin 795 with this aftermarket stock: http://www.boydsgunstocks.com/RH-MARLIN-795-FBC-STK-NL-F-p/661-060.htm

It really bothers me that the 795 doesn't come with a woodstock. It's why I went with the 60 the first go around.

Second on my list is a S&W 36 blued

The list is long oh brother is it long. And I dont even have things on the list like an M1A1 or M1 or M1 carbine or Sub2000 or ...

What are you guys looking at this year?

2. robertb6112

robertb6112 New Member

I got the 795 for my birthday in October. I was disappointed there wasn't a wooden stock also. But it's not bad it kind of grows on you.

I'm looking at getting a Yugo Mauser, and a Remington 700.

3. tuck2

tuck2 New Member

A 17 Hornet CZ or Ruger rifle, Leupold 4-16 AO scope, military sling, Redding dies, 100 ea empty 17 H brass, and five boxes of 17H ammo would look good under a Christman tree for me.

4. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

A zero tolerance 0200 folder, gf already got it for me,just gotta wait till Christmas

A sig 1911 nitron or nightmare carry,looks like I'll be getting that one as a 21st bday present to myself (dec,18 )

5. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Ruger gp100 Wiley clapp
    (not ma compliant, not gonna happen)

6. Old_Crow

Old_Crow New Member

I was a bad boy so I will have to buy my own present. Looks like a Savage 22 mag.

7. cottontop

cottontop Guest

I don't do Xmas as being retired and single, everyday is Xmas as I buy what I want when I want. That being said, my next gun purchase will be a Husqvarna in 9.3x57.
    cottontop

8. GaryGlock

GaryGlock New Member

One of those First Class strippers wrapped nicely in ribbon!!

9. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

Im hoping to get another Handi-rifle.................

10. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Hoping to finish my AR. That would be a great present.

11. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Already had Christmas for myself. Grandpa had Santa Buy him the Springfield M1-A Loaded rifle in October! LOL!:D

Waiting to have Christmas for the Children and Grandchildren. Can not wait for that! It is great time of the year. Not for the commercial part but for the family part! Not that I am all that old (got started early!) but also have a Great Grandson who was just born two months ago and I have not seen him in person.

Attached Files:

12. kusterleXD

kusterleXD New Member

I'd like a case tumbler, .223 dies and components, a spotting scope, another set of Harris 9-13" bipods, and a leather sling for my Marlin X7. Anyone who happens to have all this just lying around, I'd be willing to take it off your hands for free :D