My newest project......

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by Noble Sniper, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Noble Sniper

Noble Sniper New Member

Got the call the other morning from my ffl that my receiver is in. Ordered a CNC Warrior mlled underfolder recever for my virgin M70 parts kit. Unlike some of the others out there this is made correct for the yugoslavian style builds with the lightening cut on one side and they even serial number it correctly on the right side inside the lightening cut. All of the manufacturers info is discreetly done on the bottom. Will be mailed of shortly to have the correct yugoslavian selector makings as well as the corect Zastava Kragujevic Yugoslavian manufactures logo engraved on the opposite side. Anxious to get this one done and shot but here are some pics of the receiver...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. stanley_75

stanley_75 New Member

Looks like a nice little project! How much is going to cost you at the end?

3. MoHawk

MoHawk New Member

IS your last name Noble?

4. Noble Sniper

Noble Sniper New Member

Thanks. NO its just a handle I go buy on the net. Noble Sniper was a title bestowed upon their snipers upon their 5th confirmed kill. Have always had a penchant for soviet sniper rifles so used it ;)

5. Noble Sniper

Noble Sniper New Member

As far the cost.......... my OCD has kicked in again on a project. spending way to much but its what I want and will be correct all except when finished it will not have the evil third hole :D

6. MoHawk

MoHawk New Member

Oh. I get it. I ask because my last name IS Noble. And that Soviet sniper thing is kinda like a fighter pilot being an ACE. Very cool

7. diggsbakes

diggsbakes New Member

Good looking, fun project! I like your philosophy of dedicating the build to historical accuracy. Good luck and I can't wait to see it when it's done.