My Newest Mission....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, May 12, 2010.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I require ideas...

A hero since my early teens, I've decided before I can die, I must meet Chuck Norris.

Shake his hand, get a picture and an autograph, express how he has molded my life in so many ways.

How to go about it?

2. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

You need to find out where Mr. Norris is doing a appearance then crash the hell out of it in Ninja Benning Style.

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

That is a reasonable avenue.

You Texas folk, does the Master generally make appearances down there on a regular basis?

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Engage him on an internetz chat room posing as a 12 year old girl and invite him over for some fun.

[​IMG]

5. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

True, that's how I hooked you, big boy.:eek:

6. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

7. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

You should be supporting me. You could lure him to the ranch, offer that BBQ stuff, I could be a waiter, and when I serve him, spill the beans. Not literally, you know, like let the cat out of the bag. Unless that's what the BBQ is, then I won't mention cat.

C'monnnn, there's gotta be a way....

8. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Offer to buy one of his exercise machines on the condition that he help set up and give a demonstration.

9. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

Wonder where in Texas he is?

10. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

I ALWAYS support you! The BBQ is both beef and pork. We have severals mouser cats running around, but we haven't gotten desperate enough to throw them on the smoker yet.

11. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

This is another thread....

I looked at his site, I can pay a small fortune and he'll autograph his merchandise. That may be as close as I get.:(

12. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

If you are over about 5"08" tall you can pretty much give up on the "shaking hands" part. He apparently avoids being seen with anyone taller than him (which is pretty much everyone including my daughters).

Here's a thought, join the NRA and attend the annual convention. There is a very good chance he is there. I have met Bill Jordan and Robert K. Brown as well as host of other notable people at NRA conventions.

13. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

This might work......

Well done, Robo!

14. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

I had heard he lives in Utah.

I took lessons from a student of his. He used to come to some of the matches. But I never got to meet him per say.

15. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I thought he had a ranch in Texas?:confused:

16. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I always see him at the Texas Ranger Headquarters.

I'm just sayin'.

17. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

As usual the Plumbr is full of sh1t.

From facts about Cuck Norris

Chuck Norris - Biography

Hosted a fundraiser for Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee at his ranch in Navasota, Texas. Norris estimated more than 200 people paid at least $1,000 for a plate of barbecue and a chance to watch Huckabee play bass guitar with his band, Capitol Offense. Norris, who has frequently made public appearances in support of Huckabee, opened his sprawling East Texas ranch to the campaign and its supporters. (20 January 2008).

18. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Desk Sgt: Can I help you sir?

Benny: I'm here to see Walker. I mean, Mr. Norris. Is he in?

Desk Sgt: Sir, Mr. Norris doesn't work here.

Benny: I'll bet he's down at that bar/restaurant, you know, the one that old Ranger runs. Where is that?

Desk Sgt: Sir, that's a television show. If you don't mind, I'm kinda busy.....

Benny: Robo said it was cool...

Desk Sgt: *gulp*

19. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

[​IMG]

Got $25 I think you can get his address. Go to his home ask for a pic and autograph and get your *** kicked by him then you really got a story to tell your grandkids.

Come on Benning Channel your inner stalker. Got a decent Digital camera? Become a Norris paparazzi....

20. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Guys, I don't want to die.....:eek: