my new wheel...

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by nyb631, Dec 16, 2010.

1. nyb631

nyb631 New Member

I got my first wheel gun was the EAA windigator, 357 snub
    then i got my Judge public defender Stainless steel, looked smaller but its just as long. and wanted a real pocket gun for being in the yard and so..
    NAA 22 mini MAG Stainless steel and it is epic small.
    Then I got my Ruger security Six, 357 Stainless steel and traded that... and got a 1911 a1.

Now I just got SP101 357 Stainless steel snub noise 2.25" , and its just as long... WOW as the Judge PD.

When I tested my Judge with a lot of ammo the Hornady LEVERevolution was a epic fail in my Judge and The PSX1 .410 ammo was another EPIC fail in the Judge and now back to a .357 mag Ruger.. I judt got home @ 11pm and I also feel that the Ruger will shoot what ever I put in it.

The EAA will become my reloader tester.

2. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I would suggest that you stop by the introductions section and tell us a little about yourself.

It would be a nice thing to post pics. Would you?

3. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I have an EAA Windicator too. I leave it in the bedroom for my wife. That is a great gun for shooting heavy loads.

4. WDB

WDB New Member

What he said

5. nyb631

nyb631 New Member

I was doing a whole intro and I was having problems with my high speed net and I removed the net and went back to Dial up since the county CUT some wire while doing ground work so now im with out TV and Highspeed internet i dont know why the ground phone line is still working so i called and i got dial up free till they fix the fiber cables.

Dan I would love to upload some pics of the 357's but the dial up keeps timing out on the web page.

-NYB631

6. danf_fl

Welcome to the FTF. Glad to have you aboard.

7. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Welcome to the FTF, now lets see some nekid guns.

8. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Welcome to the FTF community.

9. nyb631

nyb631 New Member

thanks for the welcomes..

I just got back from target time..... and omg.....
    my judge public defender has a issue.... now Im no expert on arms,
    but is this normal... Im using my cell phone for the pics since it is able to take a small pic vs my camera .... *i dont know* but my friend said it would work.. the cone looks like its now starting to gap on the right side ...
    I got about 200-225 rounds and ((( NO +P's )))

anyone with any information to let me know if this is normal or if this is well.. not good.

-Nyb631

Attached Files:

10. nyb631

nyb631 New Member

another pic..
    I hope these pics loaded i can see them but i hope they loading to web server.

NYB631

Attached Files:

11. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

My suggestion is to send it back to Taurus service. Their customer service is pretty spotty, but hopefully they'll take care of it in a timely manner.

Oh, and do not shoot it anymore.

12. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

experience, or hearsay?

Their customer service is fine. Hell, they out-sell most manufacturers 5 to 1 easily. Thats why the extended wait.

THeyve done me well 2/2.

SEND IT BACK. Use a FEDEX Express terminal(not kinko's) ship it 2 day express, its about $24.

13. nyb631

nyb631 New Member

so the pics were loaded .. Great...

you guys see what im talking about.. in the pics. ?

the left side is ok but im kinda like grr...
    in the AM im taking it to a shop that I know and see what they say so i get like a lot of 2 CENTS, because im like wow.... really on a New Pistol.
    my cheap Windicator 357 i have all most 3000 rounds in it and the cone looks all solid around it, and my Ruger sp ss 101 and it is all solid around the cone.

-NYB631

p.s. I may carry both Pistols Tomorrow because if the shop says ITS not good Im sending it back and when it returns maybe sell it or trade for ammo.
    ((once its Fixed))

14. danf_fl

I would suggest:
    Don't shoot it
    Get a hold of Taurus and see if you can have them check it out under warranty.

Are those little "dents" in the forcing cone, or un-burned powder?

15. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

really, unless its shaving lead, or jacket at the cone, its nothing but residue buildup.

Still send it back.

16. nyb631

nyb631 New Member

The black on the Out side of the cone touching the FRAME is space missing and chiping... I keep my arms VERY clean.

I took my judge to the shop of purchess and the Guy was like wow...
    I got 7 pistols or so from this shop and they know me pretty good.

He compared the Judge to NEW ones and ya mine is starting to have a epic fail!! but he said as you gents SAID DONT SHOOT IT!!!! I called Taurus..
    and I said what happen and the guy there was like Sir Your Comparing your Ruger to your Judge. (("" Sir thats why Taurus have a life time warranty"")

So the taurus is being picked up, this monday Ill post what happen when they call me.

Nyb631