Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to a gun shop to check for ammo and saw this beauty. I have wanted one and decided to pick it up since it was Left handed. My buddy saw it first then was pissed that it was not right handed. Lol. Now I need a scope and ammo. Any suggestions on a simi inexpensive scope would be great. Wife is kinda mad that I have bought 4 new guns in 2 weeks. 1 was for her. Lol

String instrument Wood String instrument Plucked string instruments Art

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
GaMatt72 said:
Went to a gun shop to check for ammo and saw this beauty. I have wanted one and decided to pick it up since it was Left handed. My buddy saw it first then was pissed that it was not right handed. Lol. Now I need a scope and ammo. Any suggestions on a simi inexpensive scope would be great. Wife is kinda mad that I have bought 4 new guns in 2 weeks. 1 was for her. Lol

Wood Shotgun Tints and shades Musical instrument Automotive exterior

NICE !!!! Your going to love that rifle.... Maybe you should buy your wife one so she doesn't claim yours ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is going to be nice having a gun that only I can shoot. Most of my friends are righties. So my left gun is safe. Lol.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
My wife had no interest in guns, till I started buying sailboats last year. She hates sailing. So now she shows interest in guns, so we will spend time at the range and not at the lake.

·
Banned
2,562 Posts
sounds like you better buy her another one soon.....

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
chloeshooter said:
sounds like you better buy her another one soon.....
I told her I would build her a pink camo AR but she said she was good on guns. She has 2 both 380s

·
Registered
122 Posts
I just bought a 97R17 BTVS just like yours, but right handed, last month. I put the BSA Sweet 17 scope on mine. You should check them out. They are specifically made for .17's and easily adjust for yardage and bullet weight. You can get one starting about $140 and up. I bought the second highest grade Sweet 17 scope for about $165 on sale.

·
Registered
246 Posts
It is going to be nice having a gun that only I can shoot. Most of my friends are righties. So my left gun is safe. Lol.
I'm a lefty and I'm green w/ envy! All of my rifles are either right handed or single shots which work both ways.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My last toy is the M&P 15-22 and also is my first 22lr gun...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts