My New Taurus 9mm

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by Kitty87, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Kitty87

Kitty87 New Member

She's a beauty. I just shot her yesterday , and I am fixing to clean her up.[​IMG]

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Where's your targets girl?? ;)

Glad you like your pistol. I believe Taurus is making a very good pistol for the money in their new CNC facility.

JD

3. Kitty87

Kitty87 New Member

>_> I forgot to bring my camera with me. We shot an old washer and dryer. That was fun. The dryer was used for out pistols and the washer was used for the rifles. I have been though, three other pistols before this one. I keep selling them back. I wanted to find the right one, and that one is perfect so far. I am a bad aim with pistols, but I do know I will get better the more I go out and practice. :D

4. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I think you did good! :cool:

5. ckwing13

ckwing13 New Member

When did you get that 9mm pt1911:confused:

I have not heard of any of them being released for sale yet.

6. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

It's not a pt1911. :)

7. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Nice pistola! :cool:

8. ckwing13

ckwing13 New Member

Sorry my mistake:eek:

I got 1911 on the brain:D

9. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

^^^^That happens to the best of us from time to time.:p

Nice Taurus Kitty, congrats on the purchase.
    Next time we need targets:D

10. JoshX3Magazine

JoshX3Magazine New Member

Nice Bang Bang!

That's a nice Taurus. I own one Taurus and have shot a few others and they've been pretty good and a great value.

I actually just finished a review on the Taurus PT845 for the magazine and was really impressed.

I see they've added a little sight rail to that particular model! Isn't that great! Now you can add that pistol bayonet you always wanted. :)

Enjoy your Taurus!

11. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Congrats on the purchase. Out of curiousity, what other pistols have you tried?

12. Kitty87

Kitty87 New Member

I have tried a high point 380, an high point 9mm. Neither of them really fit my hand that great. Then I tried my friends Glock 40 cal, a p99, The p99 was alright. I just did not like the 40 and 45 cals, they were a bit too big. I also tried a cobra .32 semi auto. The cobra shot nice, but did not really fit my hands that great. Then I ended up buying my Taurus. I am in love with it. I still want to try a Beretta Storm out. I am keeping the Taurus for sure. I have sold all the other ones back to the gun shop.

13. deth502

deth502 New Member

excellent gun.

ive got 2 of them. a blues one with adj sights and a stainless one with the fixed sights.

the ss one not only lives next to me at home (its kind big to carry, 75% of the time ill carry something smaller), but is also the gun i use to go to teh local practical pistiol shoots.

it just too much fun showing up all of the ppl using their $1k+ modified hk's and kimbers and glocks with my $200 used taurus :D

14. Kitty87

Kitty87 New Member

I have not had this one long. I plan on buying a light and laser for it. Know of any good brands?

15. RadioActiV

RadioActiV New Member

now does that model have the decock? i have the pt92 andd the pt92c niether one of them have a decock and your's looks about the closest that i've seen to my models

16. Kitty87

Kitty87 New Member

Yeah, it does. Its sweet, here is another pic of it at a different angle

[​IMG]

17. zhuk

zhuk New Member

^Nice pic, Kitty :)

One of the members of my club just got one and he's shooting a lot better with it than the club guns (Glock/USP). I think you'll be happy!

Damn...you get to shoot old washers & dryers? Now I KNOW what I'm missing :D

18. Kitty87

Kitty87 New Member

lol. It was fun. I do not think we can use them for targets no more. :( No real room for it. That day we took, four pistols three rifles, and one shotgun. I just love getting to shot my guns. I like to get up real early and just spend all day at the range. Lol...the guys get jealous after a while. I don't use my scope on my 22 unless I am hunting rabbits. I use the 410 for other stuff.

19. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Nice Kitty, I really like my 24/7 Pro.

Keep us posted!!

20. zhuk

zhuk New Member

All day at the range...? Just plinking?

arrgh I can never know what that's like. dammit :rolleyes:

Gonna have to go a lil green there, don't mind me lol [​IMG]