My new Sig 1911 decked out..

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by gunfighterzero, Aug 7, 2011.

1. gunfighterzero

gunfighterzero New Member

what do you think

Attached Files:

2. WDbeej

WDbeej New Member

OK, it's late and I just got home from work... but....I am feeling that there is a Boondock reference going on here. If so really cool. If not, still really cool.

Nice set!

3. AznZOhAn

AznZOhAn New Member

Awesome, I wish the brothers would have used Sig's, 1911, or Sig 1911 instead of berettas or D Eagles. Beautiful grips and love the rosary accent in the pics. Troy Duffy would be proud, and yes I am a fan of both "Boondock Saints and Sigs". I definitely approve. How does it shoot, I've never shot a Sig 1911. Thought about getting the scorpion, that one caught my eye. I just didn't know if Sig did the 1911 ant justice, I heard they were crap in the beginning.

4. gunfighterzero

Thanks guys.. It shoots great, feeds any kind of ammo I've thrown down it and right on target, I would like the trigger to have a tad less travel but thats just me but for out of the box it's great. Yea I did hear the earlier sig 1911s had some bad problems but I think they got it right this time..the grips are hand made by a beautiful lady named Esmerelda

5. gunfighterzero

I think the brothers would have been better off with 1911s too. Funny how they traded desert eagles for the berettas in the first movie and went back to them in the second.. Seems like every action star has had a damn beretta they should have gone with something else

6. AznZOhAn

AznZOhAn New Member

How much, and can she make grips for the sig 220 or sig 229, and a fixed handled boot knife.

7. gunfighterzero

8. nhsuper44

nhsuper44 New Member

Wow!! great looking set!! I may have to re-figure my next purchase. Knife is also on the must have list too!