My new recurve bow !!!

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by Gh0zt36, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

Just got it in the mail. Samick sage takedown recurve #50 . Gonna shoot the b-50 for a while but eventually I'll get fast flight loops string.

And So far I got 50 -55# Easton Blues aluminum arrows with field point's when I get a few more bucks Ill be getting twig archery pr ceadar and put broad heads on them . Heres a couple pics

I like you don't need any tools to take it down. Just unscrew the hand bolts. And another HUGE plus for this bow is it comes pre tapped for a fishing rig , seeing I'm also an avid fisherman as well I love It's just plug and play !! I'm probly gonna pick up a browning bow fishing rig for it comes with strung reel , 1 complete fiberglass arrow .

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  2. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

And Before and after I modified the arm guard that just came in the mail . I just couldnt stand those elastic bands it came with , they dug into my arm when I tightened them down. They were affixed to the buttons by a weird slip knot using a bead , it was just a akward set up. So I used an Old belt for straps , black 550 paracord to attach the leather on one side and just used a tiny bit of the elastic for button loops on the other side. Now the arm guard is MUCH more comfortable. whuddya think?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012