My New p226

Discussion in 'SIG Sauer Forum' started by outlaw4life09, Feb 12, 2013.

1. outlaw4life09

outlaw4life09 New Member

I just baught a Sig Sauer p226. i cant tell you how awesome it is. it shoots great, i put 100 rounds of ammo through it on saturday and it shot great. little recoil, no ftf stove pipes or jams. its great for my first handgun, easy to take down, and maintain. overall im overly plkeased with my gun.

2. undumb

undumb New Member

If the admins see that you have a new Sig and haven't posted a pic of it they will ban you! Hurry up and post a pic!

3. sdiver35

sdiver35 New Member

True statement! Pictures or it never happened :)

4. gearhead396

gearhead396 New Member

Lol that's the truth you better have pics at the ready if your gonna post about a new fire arm you just got......for the op congrats on the new gun I have never had the opportunity to fire a sig makes weapon

5. KJG67

KJG67 New Member

Damn it. Now I have an itching to go shoot mine and I can't go until the weekend. :mad:

6. sdiver35

sdiver35 New Member

Still no picture, going to have to post mine just to have one in the thread :)

7. Threetango

Threetango Audentes Fortuna Iuvat Supporter

while we wait on the pic.

[​IMG]

8. KJG67

KJG67 New Member

What caliber are those? :D

9. Threetango

Threetango Audentes Fortuna Iuvat Supporter

Why 44 magnums of course ! ;)

10. fordracing

fordracing Member

Is the p226 an elite model. Is it stainless? Is it the scorpion? Tell us more

11. undumb

undumb New Member

Man stoppers!

12. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

I bought a German made p226r this summer. I paid 1100 dollars for it. The gun normally goes for 1700 euros without the railing (about 2000 dollars). How much are they in the states? I was lucky to buy mine at the military rod and gun club, which was on sale. I have shot hundreds of rounds through mine with only one misfire. It was the ammo though, some cheap Russian steel casing crap. I would take this gun into battle because it is reliable, accurate, ergonomic and extremely well made. I also like the lack of a safety. I find that I can acquire my target quickly and accurately with the one line rear sight. This is also a great competition gun because of these factors. I would recommend any version of the p226 if someone is looking for an all-purpose 9mm handgun. I also have a German made Hk USP.40 that I carry as backup while hunting boars, but I guess that is for the Hk threads. I believe the Germans make the best guns on the planet. Sig handguns are technically German by the way, and not all are made in Switzerland. They were designed by German gunmakers. As German hunters say-Waidmannsheil!

13. igo205mph

igo205mph New Member

Assault weapons. Lol

14. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

Now those have some recoil!

15. undumb

undumb New Member

Wish she was in an open carry state!

16. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

HaHaHhaHAHAHahha that is hilarious! I hope she lives in Oregon!:D:D:D

17. austin92

austin92 New Member

I love how this thread was about a p226 till a pair of 44 mags were posted lol. Derail!!!

18. sdiver35

sdiver35 New Member

I forgot we were even on a Firearms website....MOTORBOATS!!!!:D

19. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

I think I have died and went to Heaven. Girls, firearms and explosives. My 3 favorite things. *pinch*

20. Garadex

Garadex New Member

They cost around $900 usually for the base model.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013