My New Gun

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by 6shootersandw, Feb 25, 2012.

1. 6shootersandw

6shootersandw New Member

I looked at the the Glock and the S&w and the XD. But when they showed me the XDM I fell in love. I shot 50 rounds last night what a great gun. I started with a .22 and moved up to the Big Dog .45.

Attached Files:

2. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

You didn't go wong wid dat! Enjoy!

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

You'll be happy with your choice, and for a good reason. It's a great gun. (One of a very few poly guns I would consider adding to my arsenal.)

4. vincent

vincent New Member

Congrats shooter, tough to beat a Springer!!! All the goodies it comes with just make it that much better! ;)

5. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

+1
    Had a XD in 45 for awhile & liked it- For the life of me dont remember why i traded it off :confused: Someone must have made me a offer i couldn't refuse :D

6. 6shootersandw

6shootersandw New Member

As soon as I picked this up I new this was the gun for me. I wasn't going to get something this big but it felt just right. :):):)

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

be careful. i like my xdm 45's better than my colt 1911's...

8. Oblivion9

Oblivion9 New Member

Love the XD xdm platform

9. XxChino13xX

XxChino13xX New Member

I wouldn't get rid of my XD or XDM, fantastic pistols to own. Hell because I like them so much I can't commit to another pistol lol. It gets frustrating, I like, I stare, I fondle, and walk away. (Let the perverted comments, commence lol)

10. NvRbanArms

NvRbanArms New Member

I just got rid of mine. It is a badass gun. Hell, it's the blacktail from resident evil 4. Yeah I play video games, and find the guns that were used in video games too. But needed to drop a nine mm. Since that was the only one I didn't put money into it had to go. But I do see another one in my near future. The XDs. Can't wait to try it out when it comes out. Shoot, might even get another XDm again. But in 45cal though.

11. 6shootersandw

6shootersandw New Member

I can't wait to go shooting again.

12. Brennan16

Brennan16 New Member

I have 2 XD40s. One service model and one tactical model.
    Excellent handguns.

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk