My new gift

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by M14sRock, Mar 19, 2011.

1. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

So, my buddy stopped by this morning so I could check out an M1A he just bought, and he took me to breakfast. WooHoo!

But the best part was that he brought me some gifts!! WOOHOO!!!!! Free swag, Rocks!

A brand new Cold Steel Rajah II, a small Victorinox Swiss Army knife for my daughter, and an Israeli canvas FAL Mag pouch. Score!!!

Here are a couple of quick pics. One is with some of my other Cold Steel folders, and one with my Wilson Tactical Elite for some scale. One of those folders is the Vaquero, which we always referred to as the "Folding Sword". The Rajah II is bigger, and several times beefier.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. HKSlinger

HKSlinger New Member

I wonder if that thumb bump would open it like a Emerson wave when you pull it out of your pocket? Congrats.

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

It's great to have good friends. That thing does look like a folding sword.

4. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Nice friend! Good stuff!

5. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

I pulled it out of my pocket and it whipped open fast enough to scare me. Glad I did not drop it on my foot.

6. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Rock, you're going to love that Rajah.

I've had mine a while and find it to be as eclectic as myself.

[​IMG]

7. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Nice! That is the Rajah 1, right? Mine is the R2, with the synthetic handles. I've been playing with it now for a while and am really digging it.

8. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

That is an awesome friend you have there.

9. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Yep, R1. Great knife with an interesting locking mechanism.

Tight and wicked sharp for a Taiwan piece.

10. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Damn Cane,,, now I know you have excellent taste... The Orange Monster by Seiko is the same watch I wear and is probable the best dive watch you can buy in my opinion.

Scubie

11. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

You deserve gifts for all your good work bringing in new shooters to the cause.

12. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

So will I get to check that puppy out at the range tomorrow? :rolleyes:

13. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Sure. Did you get my VM? Head up early and stay for 1-2 hours?

14. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

If only you knew! Ha. This guy started out as a client when I had my gun store many years ago. He was a COLOSSAL pain in the azz, but would not go away. I was patient and helpful with him (still am 25 years later!) and he finally came around to being a really good guy. He says I cursed him by explaining how Karma works, and he is now a good, decent guy. Still a pain in my azz, though. Ha.

And now HE has the FFL (Federal Firearms License), and I get to pester him for guns and gear. And he is exceptionally generous.