My new Fusion

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by jackg, Sep 7, 2010.

1. jackg

jackg New Member

Bob sent me a few advance pics and I received the gun last Thursday but with the holiday week end and my wifes birthday yesterday I haven't had a chance to take my own pics yet. What you're looking at is a Fusion Pro series Commander ELITE, bobtailed. Ion bond slide and small accent parts. The Ion bond is awesome to look at, it seems to be the blackest of black.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

It's beautiful Jack. :cool:

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Now THAT is some damn fine gun pr0n!! Kudos to you sir, that is a masterpiece!

*kneels and bows*

JD

4. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Sweet! Can't wait for the range report (it is coming, yes?)

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Nice Commander jack! Props.

Attached Files:

6. jackg

jackg New Member

I've planned it's first range trip for tomorrow so the report will show up in a few days. The gun is VERY tight, so much so that right now I can't remove the barrel bushing from the slide so it needs to be loosened up a bit. Maybe 300-400 rounds.

7. jackg

jackg New Member

Thanks a lot, the anticipation was well worth what was delivered. From start to finish it was 38 weeks.

8. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Damn!! :eek: that will do nicely...sure will!! :D

Congrats there Jackg!! :cool:

9. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

That is a BEAUTIFUL pistol! :) Where did you get the panels?

10. jackg

jackg New Member

You're probably guessing Sarge, right? Wrong, I chose those from the inventory that Bob has and I got lucky because they exceeded my expectations.
    Sarge is making a set for me and they're black Gobon Ebony, I think they'll be outstanding.

11. Mr. Bluesky

Mr. Bluesky New Member

That is fantastic. Every Fusion I see is drop dead gorgeous, and I love the reverse two tone. And I bet it shoots as good as it looks.

12. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

I guess I don't know Bob.

13. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Do you know Bo?

Bob was the guy he was dealing with at Fusion. Didn't you read the first post, or did you just start drooling over the pistol? :p

Attached Files:

14. NGIB

NGIB New Member

I've had less than stellar service from Fusion all 3 times I ordered parts from them. Twice they sent the wrong parts and the 3rd time I paid for overnight shipping and it finally arrived 10 days later. The message I got from Bob each time was: sometimes things go wrong. Each time they wanted me to send back the wrong parts and then they'd ship what I actually ordered sometime after they received them. The quality of parts is good (if you get what you order) but the service I received was pathetic. I suppose I was treated badly because I only spent a few hundred in parts - maybe they focus a bit more if you're spending a few grand.

I'm glad you're pleased but I'll never buy from them again...

15. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Don't know Bo OR Bob. Guess I was drooling....the pistol is definitely drool-worthy!

16. nhsuper44

nhsuper44 New Member

That's a great looking pistol!!! I go on their site often and just drool over the great looks of them. I have bought parts from them in the past , they are great to deal with.

17. Murfdog

Murfdog New Member

Very nice! Thinking about one.How much $.Thanks

Murfdog

18. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Bob is Bob Serva. He used to own Dan Wesson before CZ got them.

19. Byrdguy

Byrdguy New Member

They have one in stock (as of yesterday, their website) and it is $2195.
    I'll stick with my Kimber Super Carry. It's better than I am.