My new design grips with tritium charge. give me some feedback.

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by Gripsmeister, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Interesting.

Make the window smaller so you don't see the internals of the weapon itself and you have a fantastic idea. I really like the potential of the product.

JD

2. knfxda

knfxda New Member

I was thinking that the large window was part of the bling-factor that he was going for.

I wonder how the acrylic feels in hand, though.

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I can see that, but a smaller window would add more appeal to the grip and highlight the tritium. The wide window, while giving you a good look at the round count, takes away from the cleverness of the idea in my mind.

Think of something like this with the same Tritium vial.

Attached Files:

4. Gripsmeister

Gripsmeister New Member

The window is a preference factor. The grip can be back painted or insert a photo or ............the ideas are limitless. The Tritium is an "in the dark" weapon allocation effect. I have brushed stainless or polished sheets for background behind the grip. On the other side I have finger groves. I do a lot with the grips. this is just basic feedback. The grip feels great. Thats everyones comment when they shoot my weapon. How "Right" it feels.

5. knfxda

knfxda New Member

Now, this I like!

6. Gripsmeister

Gripsmeister New Member

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Now if that was brushed titanium, with an insert of Tritium, that would HELLA cool. :D

I like your vision though, I think you have a great idea there.

JD