My new Cz

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by czfreak, Feb 12, 2014.

1. czfreak

czfreak New Member

Just got me a used cz75b in pretty awesone condition for $375. Thought i would brag a bit

Sent from my LG-L38C using Firearms Talk mobile app

Attached Files:

2. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

Great gun, great price. Among the best metal-framed duty pistols on planet Earth. Ever.

I have a couple. I actually picked up a new 75b (with Omega trigger) maybe 4 years ago for $409. A local pawn shop's distributor had a line on a batch that was available at a discount due to some sort of cancelled military contract from a South American country. Never carry them due to the weight, but they sure do tend to reflect well on my skills at the range. In my experience, this is a gun that makes most shooters look really good. Maybe that's part of the reason its been cloned to death.

This is the Eastern Block's version of the Browning Hi-Power. The CZ75, BHP, and 1911 share many excellent qualities. If you like one, you're likely to enjoy all three.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014

3. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

that's a good price. I really like these guns and CZ in general. agree with Sweeper in that the 75 series makes the shooter look very good - darn accurate pistols.

the only ammo these guns don't seem to like (my experiences and a lot of other folks) is aluminum cased stuff such as the cheap Blazer ammo. outside of that it will go as long as you can without an issue and shoot the same hole all day long

4. czfreak

czfreak New Member

Thanks fir tge heads up on the aluminum ammo. Probably won't be too big of a problem though, can never fund it where i kive

5. orangello

orangello New Member

You will LOVE that grip. When my shooting buddies ask about mine, they generally refer to it as "the comfortable 9".

I love the mecgar magazines for mine, nice coating.

6. czfreak

czfreak New Member

Just ordered 2 of the regular mec gar mags. And yes i love the grip completely understand why people say it fits like a glove

7. czfreak

czfreak New Member

Just put 170 rounds down the tube tonight and it handled excellent. Definitely more accurate than me. Not a single hiccup either

8. JW357

JW357 New Member

Congrats on the gun. Glad to hear she's a good shooter (as if there were ever any doubt).

It was time for a new signature. This is what you get.