My new CZ P-07 Duty 9mm - Pics!

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by nmoyer, Jan 18, 2010.

1. nmoyer

nmoyer New Member

Hello All,

I picked up a new CZ P-07 Duty 9mm a few days before Christmas and I am finally getting around to posting pictures.

I have put about 500+ rounds through it and I love this thing!! Not a single issue, shoots great, very accurate, and I love the DA/SA trigger. I am in the process of getting my concealed carry licenses and this will become my carry work horse!

Pics...

Attached Files:

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Nice addition to the family. How about some range targets so we can see what she can do?

JD

3. nmoyer

nmoyer New Member

Will do. Heading to the range after work.

4. gmlogmd7

gmlogmd7 New Member

Nice gun I just bought one in .40 not too long ago and I love it! Aftermarket accessories are disappointing though. Mags, sights, holsters all either really expensive or hard to find.

5. nickel1911

nickel1911 New Member

Nice looking firearm.

6. Byron0022

Byron0022 New Member

Gould and Goodrich makes a leather holster that's fits it great. XD Subcompact is what you are looking for, or I can make you a custom Kydex holster. PM if your interested or want the part number for the G&G.

7. SSCRS

SSCRS New Member

God damn I need to pick one up soon. I'm a big fan of the CZ's, currently shooting the sp01 tactical. Damn thing is way to heavy for a carry gun though.

8. tacticalfun

tacticalfun Active Member

Ha! I knew i wasnt the only one. I carry an o.d green duty

9. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

Nice gun.

CZ offers some of the very highest pistol quality a shooter can land for $400-700, in my opinion. I'm a big fan of the model 75, from which the P-07 descends. I have several supposedly nicer, fancier, trendier, and more expensive firearms than my CZ 75b. But the only other pistol I shoot as well as the 75b is a 1911...pretty much a toss-up between the two for making me look like a pretty competent shooter.

Their rifles and shotguns are also excellent quality, BTW.

10. Byron0022

Byron0022 New Member

This is the holster I was talking about. Fits both the P-07 and the XD Sub Compact.

Attached Files:

11. Don Davis

Don Davis New Member

I absolutely love my CZ P07 Duty.

[​IMG]

I liked it so much ...

I gave it to my grandson.

Then promptly ordered another one :D

:cool: