my new carry weapon

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by guthy125, Jun 8, 2013.

1. guthy125

guthy125 New Member

Got a glock 19 today at the gun show. Paid $499 +tax. It felt good walking out with it too.

2. Glockluster

Glockluster New Member

Nice I have a glock 19 I got a year ago for my 1st gun. I love it I used for concealed carry forabout a year untill I got my glock 27. Good luck with yours. Where do you live I went to a gun show today also.

3. guthy125

guthy125 New Member

South Florida. Lake worth. This would be my second gun. First was a mossberg 500 but can't cc that sadly lol. Can't wait to go the range.

4. AR10

AR10 New Member

Congrats. Get a safe suitable to the task of keeping all others from your guns when you are not using them.

5. jackrich3

jackrich3 Active Member Supporter

Good to hear from Lake Worth. I grew up on Lake Worth Rd. and MilitaryTrl. There's a Home Depot where our house used to be. Almost cried when I saw what they did to my Banyan tree. That was our A.C. back in the day!

6. guthy125

guthy125 New Member

Yeah been here for a few years with my wife. Before I hot married I was in Boynton beach.

Just got a galco holster from my legs. I like it. Feels good. Gun fits snug and secure but still comes out when I need it. The range report will have to wait a bit. The gun and holster set me back a little.

Attached Files: