Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
excellent choice

The March issue of Guns magazine has high praise the XD-M they were selling like funnel cakes at the Nation's gun show this past weekend in Chantilly, VA. I couldn't buy because of the 30 day rule here in VA. maybe in March :cool:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Congrats on your new baby.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Nice upgrade!
Congrats!

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Nice upgrade. What opted for the change? You're one of the big Glock guys around here....

Where's my range report??

JD

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice upgrade. What opted for the change? You're one of the big Glock guys around here....

Where's my range report??

JD

I have been secretly wanting one since I first seen one. I will never get rid of my 10mm Glock so I figured screw it. Bye bye glock19. It was a great pistol and I will probably get another one someday. But with 3 kids under the age of 5 and a great wife, I sometimes can't afford to just run out and buy one. So I trade toys.:cool:

Hoping I will get to the range sunday. Kind of hard being as I prepare taxes and it very busy. And with the boss also being my father , he expects more out of me. WORK WORK WORK:D

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Hoping I will get to the range sunday. Kind of hard being as I prepare taxes and it very busy. And with the boss also being my father , he expects more out of me. WORK WORK WORK:D
*hands him raincheck slip* Okay, you get a repreive on the range report this time and this time only...

And, at least you are working brother. Count your blessings....;)

JD

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am very impressed with the XDM so far. 19 + 1 in 9mm. wow.
Finally took it to the range. WOW. What an amazing pistol. It shot where I aimed and never had a malfunction. I fired almost 300 rounds thru it as fast as I could. I would most def trust my life with the XDM. Glock might have a new problem and its called XDM:D

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
So where's the pics of the targets? Don't leave us hanging (gosh).

:(

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Uber Epic Fail of the highest kind!!!!!!!!!

Everyone knows that if you're going to brag about how good your new piece is, you gotta post some pictures of some groupings to back that up.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........................:D

We like pictures.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Uber Epic Fail of the highest kind!!!!!!!!!

Everyone knows that if you're going to brag about how good your new piece is, you gotta post some pictures of some groupings to back that up.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........................:D

We like pictures.

LOL you live in Montana , you don't have stinking targets there. You are like Idaho, beer bottles only.:D I will keep the pic thing in mind.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Im glad we don't have a BS rule like that in NV. I bought 3 guns last month. :D
rjgnwdc - I am in Virginia too. Get your CCW and there is no 30 day rule. It also makes the background check process quicker for whatever you buy.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Great

rjgnwdc - I am in Virginia too. Get your CCW and there is no 30 day rule. It also makes the background check process quicker for whatever you buy.
That's good to know, I am planning on getting my ccw but I didn't know about that little loophole Thanks Virginia58 :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts