My new addition

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Dzscubie, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Well guys, since I lost my AR to my wife I have decided I needed to build another one.

Here is the start of my new baby. I'm starting off with a stripped DEL-TON lower receiver.

Attached Files:

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Kinda' small isn't it? If you water it will it grow into a rifle?

;)

3. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

What makes you think she won't take this one from you too? You know how women are...ever know one to stop at one pair of shoes or one handbag? I'm just sayin'...:)

4. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Dz, what direction are you going? 16 or 20? Lots of stuff on sale right now, it is great. YHM, BCM bolts, optics and rebates... he11 I even found a Larue 7" rail for right at 200 shipped (usually 260 or so).

5. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Hillbilly,

I'm going to buid another 16" carbine similar to what I built and lost. Linda has both her Mini14 and the AR now and says she will decide which she will take after I finish this one. I have to Remember she is a woman on PMS with a gun so I walk lightly and pretty much give her whatever she wants.
    but I digress, I'm looking at a standard 6 position carbine stock, a quad 4 rail hand guard, Looking at a Laru fold down rear sight and not decided on other optics. I will get another Ijk Optis green laser as they are fantastic. I'm thinking of going desert tan (kind of a El Paso desert tan theam) on this one but haven't decided yet. I'm sticking with the 16" as I may be using this on duty.

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Sounds like a great project. Please keep us in the loop.

7. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Thanks CA I will, oh I forgot I ordered a Rock River two stage tactical trigger also.