My new addition MK25

Discussion in 'SIG Sauer Forum' started by saejosh, Oct 26, 2012.

1. saejosh

saejosh New Member

I picked this up today to add to my collection so far I love it

Attached Files:

2. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

You done a range trip yet?! Congrats on the newest aquisition!

3. saejosh

saejosh New Member

Range trip will be tomorrow night. I think it will be a great way to start off a weekend with a bang

4. CarmelPaneristi

CarmelPaneristi New Member

Got mine last weekend. Unfortunately haven't gotten a chance to shoot it yet. Curious to get your thoughts.

5. saejosh

saejosh New Member

I will give a range report this evening after I shoot. First impressions the fit and finish is top notch

6. saejosh

saejosh New Member

The MK25 is a nail driver I totally love it

7. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

awesome!! glad you like it

8. saejosh

saejosh New Member

Most likely my new EDC till I can get the M11-A1

9. Mdrums

Mdrums New Member

I have a MK25 too and it makes me look like a pro shooter. Very very accurate and fun to shoot.

10. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

Yeah I really like that m11-a1. I have a p229 now but if money were no object I'd grab one of those.

11. saejosh

saejosh New Member

I would like to get one since the 2022 and 226 are so large. I think for summer carry it may be easier

12. ZombieKiller83

ZombieKiller83 New Member

13. CarmelPaneristi

Just shot it this afternoon. Definitely more accurate than I am. Still trying to get used to the DA on the first shot. It is the most comfortable gun I have ever shot (probably because its the heaviest).

14. saejosh

saejosh New Member

The weight is actually quite nice. Considering its a go to war full size weapon I say it's a win. Much better that the HK mk23 was that this is a huge pistol

15. armoredmetal

armoredmetal New Member

What holster do you guys use with the Mk25?

16. CarmelPaneristi

Right now I am just using one of this cheap nylon holsters with a mag pouch that is designed to be attached to the chest of Molle rig tactical vest. With that said I am not carrying it. I simply bought the holster to keep it in so it doesn't get scratched up when I toss it in the range bag or gun safe.

17. saejosh

saejosh New Member

I have a galco sky ops and just ordered a custom kydex

18. armoredmetal

armoredmetal New Member

I'm getting my first Sig in the coming weeks and really got my heart set on a MK25 but the lack of holster options is making me have second toughts.
    I just need a range holster that would be suitable for IPSC. Max level 2. I've read that the Safariland 6378 for the P220r will fit theMK25. Any of you guys have that type of holster?.....and that fits perfectly?

19. saejosh

saejosh New Member

Any of the 226 with rail holsters will fit perfect. The mk25 is just a 226r with the mods required by the seals. Holsters are quite plentiful for the 226 I have found

20. armoredmetal

armoredmetal New Member

From what I've read, the MK25 has a larger rail and does not fit regular P226r holsters. I've only found a handful of companies that make a holster that will accommodate the larger rail.