My Neos blew the extractor off today.

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing Forum' started by cpttango30, Jun 12, 2010.

1. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Does anyone know where I can get a new extractor without buying a new slide for $75 plus shipping...

2. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

Naturally I would suggest Numrich, but they are sold out of all U22 parts.

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Pictures??

And have you contacted Beretta??

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Beretta sends you to Brownells for parts. If i want pink grips they got them.

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Now that there is some sh*tty customer service in my opinion. Sorry Brother.

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

AAA HAH I found that Colt made a little 22lr pistol called the model 22 or Cadet. This is the same gun and numrich has parts for it. So I am going to order the three parts of the extractor and see if they work. If not I am out $15 maybe $20....

7. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

Have you got the extractor/plunger/spring yet? When you do, let us know if it works or not. If not we may have to find a similar size/shape extractor and fit it or match it up from another make/model.

8. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Another guy showed me that Brownells did have it in stock. So I am going to order 3 or 4 of them so that I have spares.... I keep seeing that it is the week link of the design.

9. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

Of course you could always make it a safe queen and get a Ru Ru Ruger-problem solved!

10. Wheelspin

Wheelspin New Member

A little off topic and of no use at all in your search for the parts you need but I've got to say those photos are some of the best macro close ups I've seen. What camera do you use?

11. njb223

njb223 New Member

same issue!

I just experienced the same issue. I have ordered the parts from Brownells. Now I just need to figure out how to install them.... Any help out there?