My local Walmart has ammo!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by DFlynt, Sep 1, 2013.

1. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Stopped at my local Walmart today, they had lots of .223: Federal 100 rnd value packs, Privi Partisan 20 round boxes and others must have been at least 50 boxes all total (I didn't stop to count them), the usual hunting calibers .270, .30-06 so forth, some pistol ammo mainly .40 S&W, lots of varying types of shotgun ammo mostly 12GA and some .410. They had some 00buck in 25 round brown boxes marked:
    Military Grade
    MG Buck
    25 Cartridges
    12GA Shotshell
    NO. 00 Buckshot
    9 Pellets
    Olin Corporation.
    I'm guessing it is standard Winchester 00 in a plain Jane box with fancy markings.

I snagged 2 boxes of the Federal 100 round value packs ($40.97/box) and 1 box of the 25 round box of 00 buck ($23.97/box). The gun cabinets were well stocked, had 6 AR's, 2 Colts, 2 Sigs, 1 Wyndham Arms and one AR I couldn't ID (is DIA an AR manufacturer?), plenty of bolt actions (Savage, Remington, Ruger), several shotguns, they also had a Beretta CX4 (?).

But not a single round of .22LR!
    :(:(

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  2. ctshooter

ctshooter New Member

My Walmart also pretty well stocked on ammo.... And they had 22!!! Ammo wasn't on the shopping list, but bought 4 boxes of 525 anyway.

3. Nun

Nun New Member

notice it has all gone up too.

4. ctshooter

ctshooter New Member

5. ARlover

ARlover New Member

Where are y'all from down in fl we don't have any

6. QueenGlamis

QueenGlamis New Member

My brothers live on Marco Island, and Naples. lots of ammo at their local Wal-Marts.

We are in Phoenix area and it comes and goes. Lots of 40 and 45 these days. Picked up some steel Tula 223 for 5.00 a box yesterday.

7. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Marco Island and Naples were the southern end of my old stomping grounds, Sarasota/Venice/Port Charlotte were the main area for me.