My letter to Wal-mart

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by RMTactical, Jan 11, 2013.

1. RMTactical

RMTactical New Member

Their Email address is info@wal-mart.com

Feel free to copy my email text and send them a quick email.

2. gilfo

gilfo Member

Sent them a copy of yours. Thanks

3. Popeye77

Popeye77 New Member

Sent also, Thanks for posting this

4. Robert121571

Robert121571 New Member

Also sent them a copy sine that is where I buy my shotgun ammo.

5. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Piss on Wal-Mart. They stopped selling firearms at every location within 100 miles of me years ago. I don't care if their ammo prices are a little cheaper, I'll pay the 5%-10% markup to shop at my local gun store.

6. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Unless I missed something...which is entirely possible...:confused:

The meeting was a closed door session and no one has discussed it's content.

Precious comments from Uncle Joe lead me believe that the administration was looking for "Retailer" support to make it illegal to privately sell a firearm.

This would restrict gun owner to only selling back to dealers which would diminish the value of our collections to "wholesale"...

...the theory here is that retailers would stand to gain a windfall proffit margin and increased business by eliminating the competition of private sellers thinning down a collection and enable them to buy these collections well below market value by eliminated our legal means of getting our best deal.

I believe this is the real threat.

It would not serve the Administration to get Wal Mart out of guns...Gun grabbers would love a world with no independent FFL's...and only a handfull of large big box retailers. ^^THIS^^ would make it much easier to shame away the 2nd Ammendment...I mean it's tough to exercise gun rights if there are no FFL's to sell you one...

Tack