My gun DB question

Discussion in 'Company Review Forum' started by lbwar15, Jan 6, 2013.

1. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

I won the my gun DB and NRA membership in the last drawing. I have not ben home to download the mgdb program on my computer.
    My question is once I have downloaded the program do I need a Internet connection?

I live most of my life on a boat at work. So I don't have Internet other than on my phone. A nother question. Can big brother snoop around and see what I have on my PC even without Internet?

2. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

3. firedawg60

firedawg60 New Member

Not sure if you need internet or not, but it seems like when I down loaded it on my computer, there was some sort of access to it. I got a weird feeling and never added anything to it. You could probably make your own DB or something like it using Excel or Access.

4. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

5. Wolfrage

Wolfrage Vendor

You do not need internet access once installed-- everything is stored locally on your computer. And if you set a password your database will be encrypted so nobody can snoop.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

6. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I'm extremely happy with my gun db. It has come a long way since first introduced and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

7. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Supply boat.

8. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Ok. Thanks. Ill have to wait till Thursday when I go home to install it tho.

9. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Oh yea I forgot thanks.