my Glock 22 new image

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by bikerlbf406, Jul 3, 2013.

1. bikerlbf406

bikerlbf406 New Member

My Glock 22 is finally back from the shop and is completed. There has been several changes to the gun recently, since buying it in November of 2011. First off is a 120 lumen flashlight with built in red dot laser, Magazine well with butt plug and what I put it in the shop for, a 3.5 pound ghost trigger and a W.C. Wolff brand competition spring set up. This turns my gun in to hair trigger that is very smooth, easy and require just ever so light push of your finger to go off. The next step is to use the bright fingernail polish to repaint the dots on my sights as they are quite faint.

2. huntinguy34

huntinguy34 New Member

How is that ghost trigger? I have been looking to purchase one but wanted to hear some feed back before doing so.

3. bikerlbf406

bikerlbf406 New Member

I haven't gotten it to a range yet since getting it back from the gun smkth that I had install the trigger. However from dry firing it, I love it. A lot smoother of pull and don't require much pull at all. If you get one, you will definitely need to follow the gun safety rule of never putting your finger on the trigger until you intend to shoot, because it would be very easy to accidently pull the trigger other wise.

4. yogiboobooranger

yogiboobooranger New Member

I am assuming your gun is for Range/Competition use right? I would hope you do not intend to carry it for personal protection. Not good to have a hair trigger on a carry gun! JMHO of course.

5. bikerlbf406

bikerlbf406 New Member

No it isn't my carry gun.....strictly for range use, and heaven forbid, home defense. However, I know to always keep my finger off the trigger until intending to shoot.

6. bikerlbf406

bikerlbf406 New Member

My Ruger LCP is my carry gun