-VILTUR MUR 1A
-BCM gunfighter CH mod4
-Noveske BCG
-Troy flip battle sights
-Aimpoint H1 2moa
-Larue rail covers
-spike's USA dust cover
-spike's forged lower with their enhanced LPK
(Ergo grip [too small] to be replaced with MIAD)
-spikes buffer tube kit w/ ST-T2 buffer
-magpul STR stock
-Noveske QD endplate
-magpul pmags with window
-magpul RSA
-magpul MS3 sling with QD
-Badass safety selector
-Streamlight TLR-1S HP w/pressure switch
-Laserlyte V3 red laser

#11 · (Edited)
Just a little update on some things I added to my rifle. I bought a magpul MVG and modified it so I could install it directly to the NSR rail without having to add any rail sections....the dremmel tool wins again! Feels a lot better than the RVG on the added rail because there is no space between the VG and the rail. Also added the Insight WML HSP weapon light...love it! Half the weight of the TLR1s HP. here's some quick pics. RIP John Noveske

Attachments

#12 · (Edited)
DIY Color filled

Attachments

#16 ·
FullautoUSA said:
What is the difference between the ctr, str and moe stocks?
I believe the MOE is the basic version without the friction lock...the CTR is the same but with the friction lock added....the STR is the CTR but with added storage compartments for AA AND CR123 batteries. All predecessors of each other

#17 ·
LaiePoi said:
I believe the MOE is the basic version without the friction lock...the CTR is the same but with the friction lock added....the STR is the CTR but with added storage compartments for AA AND CR123 batteries. All predecessors of each other
Are they all about the same price?

#18 ·
The MOE is roughly $50, the CTR about $25 more and STR another $15. The CTR is my favorite.

#19 ·
Quentin said:
The MOE is roughly $50, the CTR about $25 more and STR another $15. The CTR is my favorite.
I kinda wish I got the CTR. Prob can't go wrong with either but coulda saved a couple ounces I guess. Now that I have the MIAD I don't really need the battery storage on the STR. Wasn't planning on getting a MIAD but didn't like how narrow the ergo grip was that came with my LPK...doesn't suit larger sized hands.

#20 · (Edited)
Installed my new Tactical Link Enhanced Battery Assist Lever today! Had a bad experience with Magpul so I went with this piece. Rock solid no wobble whatsoever. Love it so far ill have to see how well it functions during live fire. Got if for 29.95 + free shipping at Tacticallink.com

Attachments

#22 ·
dog2000tj said:
I mean really ... does anybody need a dual barrel double mount flashlight set up? :eek: I mean, that is just so overkill it's ridiculous! :rolleyes:

:p
Lol! I actually took that light off. I liked it a lot but it doesn't work well with handguards that go up to the flash hider it makes it restrictive to where you can mount it because of the wide bezel. Went with the Haley Strategic WML by Inforce and love it

#25 · (Edited)
Poi,

That is one fine looking build! I LIKE!
The only issue you may have issues with your light mounted that far forward with smoking up the lens from gasses from the flash hider? Maybe not!
Certainly not knocking the coolness and the fantastic build! Because that it is! Just a suggestion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.