my first ar15

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by ultimate-soldier5, Apr 3, 2012.

1. ultimate-soldier5

ultimate-soldier5 New Member

well i always loved my mini 14 but i figured since my wife loves the mini so much and always shoots it i would try out an ar........... went with the bull barrel cause im not a fan of the m4 military style, too much recoil for a 223 or 5.56. (burnt out on carrying one i guess)

Attached Files:

2. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

So...what are her specs? Nice looking.

3. ultimate-soldier5

its just an ol' cmmg with a 16" bull barrel with a 1:9 twist and a tasco pro dot. been saving the money for the gunshow i went to last weekend for 4 months, found what i could afford and pounced on it!:D:D:D

4. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

Heck yeah man, good for you! Got a show coming up near me, hope they got something good for me lol

5. ultimate-soldier5

sadly the quality of the gunshows here in hell paso have fallen off the wagon, first show ive seen with half the tables empty with no vendor. :mad:

6. FCross7

FCross7 New Member

The Central Florida Gun Show has gone downhill too. I went about 6 months ago, decided not to go back and haven't been since. The only reason I could see myself going is if I had a firearm I wanted to sell.

-Fred

7. PlaysWithZombies

Yeah i don't have much hope, this show is in good ol hellmira new york so even if i manage to find something getting it back to PA could be a PITA lol

8. ultimate-soldier5

its definately a new step in the downfall of our favorite hobby... i remember as a kid going to the gun shows with dad was the best 7 days a year haha

9. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Things are gonna be sparse and expensive. If we can keep Obama out of office things will likely pick back up.

10. PlaysWithZombies

Yeah i know what you mean. It's pretty sad when you can find more/better stuff at a flea market in an old corn field lol. I wish that was a joke

11. ultimate-soldier5

well it may get sparse and expensive but you still will have what is in your home, i dont know about you guys but i will be damned if anyone thinks they are gonna take my stuff. dont matter who (a bum, obama, robber, theif, crackhead) you know the realm of people im talkin bout :p

12. GunRunner

GunRunner New Member

I must be the only democratic gun owner in the world......lol

13. PlaysWithZombies

Dam right my friend, good ole Charlie Heston said it best "...from my cold dead hand"

14. ultimate-soldier5

its not about democrats and republicans my friend..... i never said anything about democrats i said obama, i hate people for who they are not theyre beliefs ;)

15. PlaysWithZombies

Absolutely, i don't care if you're a republican or a democrat, as long as you've got common sense and don't try to force your POV down anyones throat

16. miay0187

miay0187 New Member

Careful.... Or this thread might get moved to the political forum by the nazi and no one will be able to access it without paying a fee lol

17. GunRunner

GunRunner New Member

I just find it funny that the president himself is responsible for the this country's dire state. I mean the Germans blamed the Jews. My bad and I was wondering why I couldn't access those.

18. ultimate-soldier5

back to subject, anyone else have a new ar15/ar10 theyd like to share?;)

19. GunRunner

GunRunner New Member

Yes if it counts but I picked this up a few hours ago.

ForumRunner_20120404_003144.jpg

ForumRunner_20120404_003220.jpg

20. ultimate-soldier5

thats a very nice set up you have!