My Dog wanted to be Romantic

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by 007BondJamesBond007, Feb 15, 2011.

1. 007BondJamesBond007

007BondJamesBond007 New Member

[​IMG]
    That dog got in to the roses and shredded it all over his bed.
    HE wanted to Rudolf Valentino. After seeing the shredded roses I wanted to be Al Capone!!!!

2. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

It appears that your dog is just a bit jealous. Instead of getting mad you probably should be more reassuring.

3. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Ahhh.......I get it, Al Capone, St. Valentine's day massacre. :p

5. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Romance with dogs is not legal in this country :rolleyes:

6. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Would that bring on the tag of "Pupaphile?" Would you be prohibited from living within 500 yards of a kennel or pound?

7. 007BondJamesBond007

007BondJamesBond007 New Member

He is really a good little dog. We sprung him from a shelter. He needs to work off some energy it been so cold here we have not been able to take him out for a really long run. We are glad we got him he been a real silly dog and fun to play with,

8. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Way to go, rescuing a dog or cat is a good thing. All of my dogs and cats have come from shelters and they have all been good. A couple have needed some good, kind care, but all have turned out well........ Well except for one cat that had an annoying habit of peeing on our mattrass. At least it was my wife's side. If it had been mine the cat would have been returned to the pound after the first time, not the third.

9. Mema

Mema New Member

Had several cats like that. Son and husband wanted to have cats but I don't care for them. They know this and pee on my side of the bed and where I sit in the living room. Cat lost.

10. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

What did you get it?