My display case

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by ScottA, Aug 11, 2010.

1. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

My collection: primarily pocket knives. I decided to focus my collection on folding knives and sold off most of my large fixed blades a few years ago. There's a lot of Case, a couple of Victorinox (and probably 6 more that are my primary carries), a Boker or two, Bear, Kershaw, Buck, and a smattering of inexpensive stuff that others bought me but still looks good. One of my favorites is a piece of scrimshaw that my parents picked up for me in Hawaii probably 20 years ago. I have been looking for high quality scrimshaw ever since, but have found it difficult to put hands on.

Attached Files:

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

That's a damn nice collection you got there Scott. Are those Old Hickory's I see there?

3. ScottA

No... no Old Hickory's in there.

4. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Very nice Scott. :cool:

5. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Very nice collection.

6. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

I think you meant Old Timers, mate. Old Hickory is a line of kitchen and butcher knives by Ontario.

Lovely collection, Scott. The red bone handled slippies are lovely, they look like Case knives. Case's red bone CV line has some great knives.

7. ScottA

Old Timers... yes. I don't remember where I picked them up.

And yes the red bones are Case. I've always liked Case. Just so many patterns and scales to choose from. Coke bottles (now called swell centered jacks) are probably my favorites.