My challenge to FTF.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by cpttango30, Feb 13, 2010.

1. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I challenge every single supporting member and member of FTF to make a video of a women properly handling and shooting a pistol, rifle, or shotgun. You pick what you want her to shoot.

Then I want everyone to post it on youtube. I want up to do this so maybe one day we can overtake the stupid douchetastic douche bags of youtube that are posting videos of girls getting hurt or doing things wrong.

This is my challenge to all members of FTF.

Are you up to the challenge?

Cane I expect at least 6 or 7 different videos from you man.

2. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Active Member

It would sound good IF I had the means to do it. The closest thing we have is an el cheapo camera for still pictures.

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Bear I don't know your income level. But you can get small Hi Def video cameras at Best Buy for $80.

4. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

I have the camera, but no female shooter.

5. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I have the female shooter, but why the hell would I tape her and post it on YouTube? Who on earth wants their loved female member of the family all over the internet? Oh wait, there are no sick people out there...:rolleyes:

I challenge everyone to never post traceable images on the internet if you love the subject of the images...

6. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

Yeah I just wonder what TYPE of people would look at that too!!!

7. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

You big sissy.

8. RugerShootinGal

That is just not right to call him a sissy funny though!!!!

9. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

+100 to that Skull.

Besides, the GF I'm seeing now already had a wall eyed slobbering fit that I even posted my target rifle on the internet.

I also know that if I posted any likeness of her on any internet site she most likely would cut my you know what off whilst I were sleeping and shove it up my you where.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  10. RugerShootinGal

I think it is a good idea to make sure that our women are being safe and know how to handle what they are shooting Good Idea:)

11. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

What's it gonna be, RSG? :D

12. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I don't want a bunch of gun freaks eyeing my wife with a revolver in her hand. I save those images for myself......

13. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Damn skippy, Spitty. :D

Plus, none of you horn dogs would believe that my shooter is actually my wife. Her birthday is tomorrow (yes, Valentine's Day) and she got carded yesterday buying me a 6-pack. No kidding, and she is even older than Ruger Gal! :p

14. RugerShootinGal

I think I want both i mean I am concerned about people looking at me but I am also concerned about women learnig the proper gun safety and shooting different guns..:)

15. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Personally? Much like Jack, Security is an issue that I take to heart and don't like to let too much information out there.

I don't mind the occassional talk of location, or shooting range, or anything like that.

But, the Interwebz is world wide and is full of predators that look for little things they can use.

I am not going to be videoing anyone that I teach to shoot, unless they specifically request it.

It's just personal philosophy and mine is that I would prefer to be as much off the grid as possible.

I think the idea behind it is great, amazing for the sport even, but I think that this goal could be achieved by linking videos of real, competition or highly trained, females that are not the Bubba girlfriend of the drinking party doing something stupid.

After all, it's an Olympic year and they do have both female Biathlon for normal and handi-capable along with an air pistol round. Those females will flat shoot the daylights out of range targets that we, as FTF members, consider "good".

JD

16. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

And some of those female biathalon shooters are nice to watch while shooting and skiing. Watched some today, and they can flat out shoot. :D

17. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

OMG Fine forget about it.

Just want to try and put it out there that not all women are stupid enough to listen to some idiot douche bag of an inbreed jackass.

Sorry I tried.

Close the thread. I don't want to here any more sissy ass my puzzy hurts crap.

18. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

19. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

No sh!t Sherlock that was the whole entire point of the comment.